Lost: Blonde Cross Breed Male In Central (B14)
- Dog ID 43226
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Sep 2012
- Name FRANKIE
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Blonde
- Marks & Scars Curly haired. Bichon Frise X Yorkie. 11 months old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 19 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Maypole, Birmingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B14
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Frankie went missing from home when the door was accidently left open. He has been sighted a couple of times. On the 1st ocassion he was seen jumping up peoples legs by Parker House at the top of Sladepool Farm Road and he was then sighted yesterday morning at 9.30am on Highters Heath Road by the island. Frankie is only 11 months old and he was wearing a collar but no tag. He is a lovely dog who loves children. His owner has his litter brother at home. PLEASE help her find him. Thank you.
- Phone 1 0121 603 4362
- Phone 2 07593 967169
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 996
- See more dogs Lost in B14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-20 11:26 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Frankie is still missing. Owner was contacted by the dogs home recently about a similar dog but it was claimed shortly afterwards so not Frankie. Owner is in regular contact with Highways etc.
There are some posters up but I will be taking some more around to the owner next week and they can then hopefully make more people aware in case someone has picked him up and not reported him.
- 2012-09-26 21:05 besty60497
- I will keep an eye out, I live just down the road. I will tell friends in Warstock and Solihull lodge to look too. Hope he is found very soon x
- 2012-09-22 14:07 Sioux
- Added to DLWM group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/162312900483689/
- 2012-09-21 19:00 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter.
- 2012-09-21 12:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- A5 flyers emnailed to owner.
- 2012-09-21 12:28 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW, vets, local reacues, she will be postering and doing flyers asap. Owner is also checking sites on the internet. She could contact local bus depot and also local taxis and speak to local shops at the Maypole. Also speak to local postmen.
- 2012-09-21 11:57 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Poster also sent to the local Ambulance men who kindly look out for dogs in this area.
- 2012-09-21 11:38 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-09-21 11:27 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-09-21 11:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in B13,14,27-31,38,47,90.
- 2012-09-21 11:16 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Where exactly, which road? I've got to go over that way tomorrow, I can have a look around if I know where.
Busy area for roads so you need to check Highways regularly but lots of houses too. A leaflet drop on the estate would be a good idea. I can do you some A5 size flyers with his photo on if you want?
Several vets around there also.
If reported to the Dog Warden should go to Bham Dogs Home, New Bartholomew Street, Birmingham, B5 5QS Tel: 0121 643 5211
There are also two local rescues not far from the Maypole which may take him in. Hollytrees Kennels, Packhorse Lane, Hollywood, Birmingham B47 5DH Tel: 01564 823244 and Wythall Animal Sanctuary, Long View, Middle Lane, Headley Heath, Birmingham, B38 0DY Tel: 01564 823288 Fax: 01564 826140.
- 2012-09-21 10:19
- Sorry to see that FRANKIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.