Lost: Black And White Labrador Cross Male In South East (WD25)
- Dog ID 43224
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Sep 2012
- Name JENSON
- Breed Labrador Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour black and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 19 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Watford.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area WD25
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07585 507778
- Phone 2 07803 403303
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1545
- See more dogs Lost in WD25
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-15 15:15 sheens
- Still no sightings of this one, an article was placed in the My Garston magazine which was distributed at the weekend, fingers crossed someone will have seen him, have kept looking round the area since he went missing
- 2012-10-01 16:02 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Thank you scooby5575. I have just contacted Jenson's owner & they are going to check this Found Lab.
- 2012-10-01 09:38 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Black lab stated as found ID 43522
- 2012-09-27 19:16 Han
- Thanks very much I noticed this morning some had gone, have printed some more off but haven't been well for last few weeks so going get them up in next few days, your help is very appreciated thanks :)
- 2012-09-27 14:59 sheens
- Have put some more posters up in Garston Park today as the others had been pulled down, will have time to go back to the woods tomorrow and will take some posters up there with me.
- 2012-09-25 14:09 Han
- No he hasn't been neutered! And his now 1 so at that age ! Rang highways still waiting for a reply rang network rail, all rescue homes, police, all dog wardens around here, vets etc printing more posters today to put up, did put some around mundens/ old fox and park but getting ones with pictures done. Really frustrating!! Thanks for looking for him and all ur advice :)
- 2012-09-25 13:56 sheens
- It might be worth contacting three rivers too as some of this area comes under them too. Still been looking and asking but still no luck, try herts council highways too as it's easy too get through to the M1 near the underpass. Make sure you poster through the the underpass and beyond onto Mundens from Peregrine I think it is. Is he chipped Hannah? And is he neutered, reason I ask is if he is not and has got the scent of a bitch in season he could have gone miles or camped out near someone's house where a bitch is.
- 2012-09-24 14:14 debbi
- hi, this comes under watford council area, hopefully the owner has called them to report him missing? also, it may be an idea to call st albans too as it is close to bricket wood which comes under their area. Debbie trdc
- 2012-09-24 11:13 Han
- Wasnt my dog at vet it was the week before last the dog was handed in to vets and owners got him straight away :( thanks for letting me know though. Area he went missing was Garston from my garden went under fence at bottom railway line leading to moon hill woods through bricket wood etc
- 2012-09-23 22:46 Han
- Betty and me, I have just look on school website at letter don't want to get my hopes up but really hope its my dog itching to ring vets in morning! Thanks so much for informing me fingers crossed I will keep u informed !
- 2012-09-23 16:37 Betty and me
- have ciculated on facebook and twitter
- 2012-09-23 16:28 Betty and me
- A notice in Wheatfields junior school newsletter this friday says black lab found wondering AL4 - taken to Caytons Vets on
- 2012-09-22 23:12 Scrappy2010
- I was and am out in the WD25 area every day walking my dogs. Have not come across him, but will certainly keep an eye out. Do we know the exact area he went missing from? Hope he is home soon. x
- 2012-09-22 20:15 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-09-22 17:34 sheens
- Have covered about 5 miles this afternoon with no luck jnfortunately starting in Garston park I headed up Moon Hill following the railway until I came to the M1 TUNNEL going through the tunnel into Bricket Wood and turning right over the railway bridge followed a circular route round the woods and back to the M1 tunnel. From there I. Did a right into Lemonfield Estate taking in Chichester Way, Mutchetts Close, Lemonfield Drive and left onto Bucknalls Lane to the A405 turning left and then left again once I reached Coates Way I followed Coates Way to the school looking up Bridger Close on the way. I did a left at the school into Coates Dell which brought me back to moon hill, I did another circuit of the Hill before doing a circuit of Garston Park. Hope this helps any other volunteers looking.
- 2012-09-22 14:52 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Thanks Jayne.
Will put Jenson on Facebook Doglost West London & request twitter.
Last edited: 2012-09-22 15:00:50 by Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- 2012-09-22 14:52 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in WD postcodes and AL1,2.
- 2012-09-22 14:46 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have requested email alerts now we have a photo.
- 2012-09-22 14:28 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Thank you sheens. I will email owner with some more contact details,ie - Network Rail etc.
Photo of Jenson now up. This is a photo of him when younger but he still looks the same.
- 2012-09-22 13:30 sheens
- Have spoken to owner as I am just about to go out with my dog and look. He went missing near the railway track in Garston heading towards moon hill, keep an eye out Garston park nd surrounding roads, Lemonfield, Meriden, Bricket Wood and surrounding areas. Owners haven't had any sitings as yet.
- 2012-09-22 09:06 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Contact numbers now up on site,photos will be up asap.
- 2012-09-22 08:51 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- No contact number available at the moment so have sent an email requesting photo & contact as well as giving general advice.
- 2012-09-21 09:36
- Sorry to see that JENSON is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.