Lost: Black And Tan Rottweiler Male In Central (NN3)
- Dog ID 43205
- Status Lost
- Registered 20 Sep 2012
- Name ROCKY
- Breed Rottweiler
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Tan patches on both eyebrows.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 17 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Billing Aquradrome, Northampton.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info I asked a friend to look after my dog Rocky, as l had to flee from Northampton due to family matters. When l tried to get my dog Rocky back as l had found nyself a new house, they had moved and taken Rocky with them. PLEASE help me find my dog. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07403 562530
- Phone 2
- Listed By cheekylassie
- Views 1315
- See more dogs Lost in NN3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-18 14:54 visionvalue
- Just noticed that this pup has already been put on here :)Last edited: 2013-02-18 14:55:31 by visionvalue
- 2012-12-12 13:23 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- unfortunately chip number listed is incorrect. I have treid a message on facebook hping correct Lisa- if not cannot do any more!
- 2012-12-12 13:09 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- There is another possible match -have tried to contact owner. email sent and mobile above will not accept calls. Last try will be via the chip company to see if this dog has been reported found or if have another number to use.
- 2012-12-11 16:31 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- unfortunately that dog is chipped and numbers do not match but well spotted thanks.
- 2012-12-10 00:04 glossoplass
- Please look at found dog 45991, facial markings are similar.
- 2012-10-04 09:38 angela hoy
- could Ted who has been found in Harlow 43591 be Rocky xx
- 2012-10-03 23:47 visionvalue
- This has just come in on Dogsblog. The age would tie in with Rocky.
- 2012-09-25 14:26 PhoenixMum
- Please contact Wellingborough Dog Welfare, NANNA's and Animals In Need. Also Please contact Forest Lodge Kennels incase he has been dumped. Best to go in to Forest Lodge as their internal communication is not the best.
- 2012-09-21 12:38 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to call owner but no reply.
- 2012-09-21 08:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NN1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
- 2012-09-20 18:19
- Sorry to see that ROCKY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.