Lost: Light Sandy Colour And White Terrier Cross Male In South East (TN23)
- Dog ID 43199
- Status Lost
- Registered 20 Sep 2012
- Name RAMBO
- Breed Terrier Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour light sandy colour and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Shih tzu X yorkshire terrier but looks like fox terrier.Light sandy beige and white, White toes.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 12 Sep 2012
- Where Lost south ashford kent
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN23
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info our baby has been gone a week now we miss him very much my children have not stopped crying and we would like him home asap he was stollen from our garden and has health problems
- Phone 1 07749472382
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By lisa
- Views 2114
- See more dogs Lost in TN23
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-26 21:42 AnnieSparky
- Fingers and paws crossed Rambo is found soon, will keep a lookout and share his poster though live a long way from Kent xx
- 2013-01-26 21:16 cavalierandlhasamummy
- I have just shared on my Twitter & Facebook page, really hope Rambo is found soon x
- 2013-01-26 19:59 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Just to let you know I'm still looking for you xxx
- 2013-01-26 15:09 mathers22
- I'm at the other end of the country but I'll put him on facebook again. Good luck xx
- 2013-01-26 14:40 AnnieSparky
- 2013-01-25 19:38 lisa
- just a quick one still no rambo havent given up hope though please keep looking xx
- 2012-11-08 13:57 lisa
- no noy rambo all though looks just like him but taller xx
- 2012-11-08 13:43 lisa
- ok thanks just gonna have a look
- 2012-11-07 19:38 mathers22
- There is a similar young male sandy terrier found in south east SG14 maybe worth a look. Found 44910.
- 2012-10-30 21:45 lisa
- thanks but he is male still searching xx
- 2012-10-23 21:35 tag75
- hi hun a dog similar to this was found yesterday in the marden area she is female no collar but longer furred which may have grown can you take a look on missing pets in kent ive posted a pic there x my names tania goldfinch
- 2012-10-08 19:44 lisa
- still not home miss him so much xx
- 2012-10-03 12:03 lisa
- yes we have checked all local kennels and still no luck xx
- 2012-09-29 13:00 rocky
- have you checked with Haven kennels at Mersham thats he's not been handed in to them ?
- 2012-09-27 10:07 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Spoken to Lisa and Rambo is not chipped. Her daughter is devastated and they are all missing him so much. Have shared his poster on all appropriate FB groups. Fingers crossed there some news soon x We wont give up on you Rambo x
- 2012-09-26 23:14 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Emailed for update and requesting microchip info x
- 2012-09-21 10:47 lisa
- possible sighting of rambo last night with a man from traveller family over cook coo woods field at around 7.30pm ish was starting to get dark we r going to go thr at same sort of time tonight this is the second sighting of the same since he went missing been told that they dont have him on a lead that his just tied to a bit of rope xx
- 2012-09-21 09:40 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- clearer image of Rambo now added
- 2012-09-21 09:09 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in TN23-30.
- 2012-09-21 05:58 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Rambo's got his own FB profile:
https://www.facebook.com/bringrambo.home?sk=wall - (Bring Rambo Home)
- 2012-09-20 19:47 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Email from owner.....
He is a a shih tzu cross yorkshire terrier but looks like fox terrier didn't no what to put him as as when I say his breed they always expect him to look like a yorkie or shih tzu and looks like neither he is a light sandy beige and white in places he has white toes his not chiPped that I no of we had him off a friend that didn't want him. My fence had a hole kicked in it we think to get him out garden as was not there at lunch time as I wash sweeping my drive and would of noticed it that's why I think his been taken we didnt we realised it had been kicked in that evening. Could just of been kids as none of them have much respect for anything up here .
- 2012-09-20 19:44 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Photo sent uploaded but have asked if a full body shot available. To be confirmed but details from dog warden state Rambo is a yorkie X shih tzu. Will up date when get confirmation from owner. CJ
- 2012-09-20 17:02 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- phoned for more info plus asking for photo ASAP. Had to leave message but will send and email as well. CJ
- 2012-09-20 13:54
- Sorry to see that RAMBO is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.