Reunited: Black Poodle Toy Male
- Dog ID 43139
- Status Reunited
- Registered 18 Sep 2012
- Name VINNY
- Breed Poodle Toy
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars None
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Church Road, Ellough near Beccles, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR34
- Date Found 05 Oct 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 05 Oct 2012
- Other Info Vinny was last seen on the same night at Banham rd. Beccles.
- Phone 1 07590043210
- Phone 2 07414882022
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Vinnyvoo
- Views 2899
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-08 08:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- So pleased this little chap is home safe,can't wait to go and meet him.
Massive thank you to the farmer who allowed us to work with him to get this boy to safety xxx
- 2012-10-06 11:36 Jan.Petsearchuk
- What fantastic news...what a lovely farmer....now stay home Vinny....
- 2012-10-06 06:55 amberpaws
- So pleased Vinny is now safe home.
- 2012-10-05 20:59 janiejewel1649
- Great news. Well done to the farmer. Stay safe now little one:-)xxx
- 2012-10-05 20:15 Claire Weston Turville
- What a brilliant and caring farmer. Well done that man. Welcome Vinny and I bet with all the rain tonight you will enjoy your nice warm and dry bed! Stay safe and no more adventures on your own. xx
- 2012-10-05 18:45 millypod
- So pleased to see Vinny is home and safe.
Well done to the farmer.( yes i bet the farmer would love a pie)xx
- 2012-10-05 18:17 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Brilliant - Well done farmer! Welcome home Vinny! :)x
- 2012-10-05 18:17 thiadog
- Fantastic news,glad everyones hard work paid off.Weii done
- 2012-10-05 18:05 lesleyjane
- Great news, and what a kind farmer!! Glad little Vinnie is in the warm now that the weather is changing.xx
- 2012-10-05 18:02 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Excellent news. Hope he enjoys a warm bed tonight.
- 2012-10-05 16:28 Angelmort
- Bake that farmer a pie! Excellent news - well done all. x
- 2012-10-05 15:19 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- WOO HOO - Vinny is home !!
MASSIVE THANKS to the farmer who managed to catch him a trap and brought him home and called the owner, apparantly Vinny went mad when he saw his Mum - he is thin but has had a vets check up , treatment for visitors and is now at home with his very happy Mum
- 2012-10-03 21:33 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- We have had another sighting of Vinny today in the same area as before, the farmer is prepared to work with us and will allow us to set the trap on his land, his only request is he doesn't want people searching on his land so if you are out looking at all can I ask that you stay on the roads and if you do see Vinny to ring the owner immediately as we now need to know his movements
I know all of the people that have been out searching have stayed to the roads but I'm sure that it is tempting to follow him from a distance thank you
- 2012-10-03 20:57 thiadog
- sorry still not found him. Where has he been seen? Have you tried Waggy Tails dog training center its nearby and lots of "doggy"people there to help look
- 2012-10-02 20:30 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have just spoken to the owner and Vinny is still in the same area where the traps are set. The owner will be contacting the gamekeeper hopefully tomorrow to see what else can be done, ideally I would like to take the Dog Lost trap to the area as well.
Come on Vinny it's time you were home xxx
- 2012-09-28 17:40 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Vinny was seen yesterday in the area very close to where he went missing from, traps have been laid by a very kind farmer. Really hoping this little lad will be back home very soon xxx
Keep safe Vinny xx
- 2012-09-28 14:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Julia x
I'm off out again this afternoon with the owner and will be searching further a field x
- 2012-09-28 09:05 Julia
- Postman for this area and ajoining areas are aware and have the phone number with them should they see him x x really hope this little chap is found soon - thoughts are with the owners. Come on Little Man please let someone find you, time to go home x x x Julia
- 2012-09-28 08:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Hope it brings some news...
- 2012-09-28 08:34 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Vinny is featured in the local paper today, hopefully this will bring some news xxx
- 2012-09-26 22:07 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Spent most of the day with the owner, replacing posters and putting more up further a field. We searched the area but sadly didn't see Vinny. I went back over to Ellough after dark as this has been when he has been seen but sadly nothing. Hopefully with more posters up in the area the owner will get the call we all are waiting for xxx
- 2012-09-25 21:09 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Julia and Steve x
I am going out with the owner tomorrow to put more posters up further a field as we haven't had a sighting for a few days now.
- 2012-09-25 20:51 Julia
- My husband is a postman based at Beccles Dept he will let the postie know who covers the Ellough area in case Vinny is about when he is delivering he will give the contact number to him also incase a sighting is made, really hope you get him back soon Julia and Steve
- 2012-09-24 08:38 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you thiadog for looking out for Vinny x
- 2012-09-24 08:31 thiadog
- Just seen the poster live in the area so will keep looking fingers crossed
- 2012-09-23 18:24 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- The owner had a call last night that somebody had seen Vinny running up the middle of the road at Ellough (thankfully a quiet country lane!) The owners went straight out to the area but sadly nothing, they will be returning tonight. It's good that Vinny is staying in the area and hopefully we may be able to use the trap to catch him.
Keep safe little man xx
- 2012-09-22 09:17 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Owner has just called and there has been a possible sighting of Vinny at Ellough, this was Church Lane and he ran across the road into a farm. This is very close to where he went missing from. The owner is now going out there to meet the lady who saw him.
Fingers crossed this is him and he will be home very soon xxx
- 2012-09-22 08:33 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you amberpaws, there has been no news of Vinny yet xxx
- 2012-09-21 22:35 amberpaws
- Hope this sweetheart will be safe home soon. Will keep a lookout in Beccles tomorrow. No news or sightings?
- 2012-09-20 15:19 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-19 21:07 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed on to the owner.
- 2012-09-19 20:44 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- There was a sighting of a lone black dog near the Three Horseshoes pub at North Cove yesterday, we are unsure if this was Vinny but the owner will be postering out that way just incase
- 2012-09-19 20:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Vinnie is missing from Ellough, nr Beccles, he does not know the area. The dog warden and local vets have been notified. There are posters going up in the area and I have advised the owner to drop flyers through doors where he was last seen.
- 2012-09-19 15:05 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner very briefly and she will be calling me back in about half an hour.
- 2012-09-19 09:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR14,15,31-35.
- 2012-09-19 08:35 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner later today.
I have E-mailed general information and contact numbers for vets in the area. I have added Vinny's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe Vinny until you are found xxx