Lost: Black And Tan Terrier Cross Male In South East (RG17)
- Dog ID 43133
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Sep 2012
- Name SOOTY
- Breed Terrier Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Elderly
- Colour black and tan
- Marks & Scars 15 years old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Lambourn.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RG17
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01488 73725
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 559
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in RG17
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-11 17:43 Liz
- please check found dog id 43798 listed 9th oct
- 2012-09-24 18:34 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Owners have thoroughly searched the area now, and have told everyone that they can that Sooty is missing. Lots of other Dws have been contacted in many other areas. Ive suggested putting a piece in the local papers and hopefully it will go out on Thursday
- 2012-09-20 09:44 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Thanks Islas mum, that would be good!. Please give owners a ring and see what area they would like you to help with
- 2012-09-19 18:37 Isla's Mum
- I live in the village so let me know if there are any specific areas/roads etc you would like checking.
- 2012-09-19 10:46 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Owners have been putting posters up and have contacted vets in the area. He might have got caught somewhere so Ive suggested they search the area very thoroughly where he disappeared and also the mway home he might have taken . Lots racing yards to be contacted, pubs where the lads drink, equine vets they all need postering. I emailed the Old Berks hunt who will alert farmers etc. Owners will be contacting all the local dog wardens and also ones further afield, as he isnt chipped , they all need contacting. Ive emailed Many Dorman also as she will contact many other DWS In many other areas . Show yourself Sooty !
- 2012-09-19 10:04 Shereen
- I have called owner and given some basic advice...Sooty dissapeared on a walk very close to home so should know the area very well...im going to try and get Mollychops to pick up on this as she knows Lambourn really well.
- 2012-09-18 19:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in RG17. OX12. SN6,7,8.
- 2012-09-18 17:37
- Sorry to see that SOOTY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.