Lost: Black / White Terrier Jack Russell Female In East Anglia (IP22)
- Dog ID 43124
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Sep 2012
- Name MILLIE
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Female
- Build Small
- Colour black / white
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars WEARING PINK COLLAR
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 12 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Wortham, Diss, Norfolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP22
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07919460356
- Phone 2 07715561725
- Reward? yes
- Listed By tucker
- Views 1856
- See more dogs Lost in IP22
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-22 21:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Posted on facebook
Possible sighting of Millie yesterday on fields behind the co-op in Rickinghall, also in Garden House Lane.' Think a couple of my posters are still up in Rickinghall... will print some more off.x fingers crossed!!xx
- 2012-11-22 17:01 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- There has been a possible sighting of Millie in the Rickinghall area, the owner will be postering the area first thing tomorrow x
Last edited: 2012-11-22 17:20:35 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-10-10 09:38 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Sue, I will let the owner know, hopefully this will bring some news x
- 2012-10-10 08:24 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countrymans Weekly magazine. However, her details read Full Tail as that was the information on her page when I did the advert
- 2012-10-02 18:54 Fay
- i dont know how to change the information but her tail is half docked.
- 2012-09-20 15:13 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-18 17:35 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Wispa for offering to help search and poster for Millie, it maybe best if you contact the owner direct to see which areas need to be covered xxx
I have advised the owner to contact the local radio station and papers x
- 2012-09-18 17:15 Wispa
- Hi, so sorry to hear about Millie! We are keeping our fingers crossed for her safe return. Unfortunately we are not in the area until Saturday and hoping sincerely she will be found before then but can join the search and help poster if needed on Sat. We have also alerted friends and local dog walkers in the area. Do you know if local newspapers have been alerted?
- 2012-09-18 16:31 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed to the owner.
- 2012-09-18 16:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Millie went missing from home. The Dog Warden and local vets in the area have been notified. I will E-mail General Information including contact numbers for vets for Norfolk and Suffolk. I have added Millie's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe Millie until you are found xxx
- 2012-09-18 15:06 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Tried to call, will try again later.
- 2012-09-18 14:57 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner.
- 2012-09-18 13:10 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in IP14,21,22,23,31.
- 2012-09-18 11:40
- Sorry to see that MILLIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.