Reunited: Black With Some Tan Paterdale Cross Female
- Dog ID 43104
- Status Reunited
- Registered 17 Sep 2012
- Name PIP
- Breed Paterdale Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Black with some tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 Sep 2012
- Where Lost From Bridge house farm off the East Lancashire road, near to Leigh cats and dogs home, Also near Windybank public footpath. The nearest towns are Leigh and Glazebury to where we are.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area WA3
- Date Found 23 Sep 2012
- Where Found About 5 fields away on a farm, where they found her on wednesday.
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 23 Sep 2012
- Other Info Pip is a small puppy and will come to people and other dogs if shouted. She has a very distinctive look as she is so small and she is black with some tan on her legs and chest. She was wearing a bright orange collar when she went missing and is chipped.
- Phone 1 07768500996
- Phone 2
- Listed By Charlottebal4
- Views 740
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-24 09:46 Meru
- Fantastic news! Welcome home Pip - stay safe and close now little sweetie xx
- 2012-09-23 22:13 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Brilliant news, welcome home Pip stay safe little one xx
- 2012-09-23 20:09 mathers22
- So pleased she's home where she belongs xx
- 2012-09-23 19:36 janiejewel1649
- So pleased to see that Pip is ok and safely home. Stay safe now baby Pip:-)xxx
- 2012-09-23 19:36 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Fantastic news Charlottebal4, so pleased you got your baby back, stay safe now Pip :) x
- 2012-09-23 19:35 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- I'm really pleased you got her home safe :) - well done to the finders for taking her in....considering how cold the last few nights have been - I'm really pleased she has been inside safe and warm!
I bet you'll all sleep well tonight!! Welcome home Pip! :)xx
- 2012-09-23 19:27 Charlottebal4
- Thanks, she was fine, think she was just happy to see her sister and family, we're just glad to have her back!
- 2012-09-23 19:24 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Very pleased to see Pip has been found - was she ok after her few days wandering?
- 2012-09-22 06:35 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Pips owners are doing all the right things, have contacted DW, vets, rescues, dogs home, put posters up ect. I hope Pip is found very soon.
I have sent info and advise
- 2012-09-19 06:13 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Jayne x
I have changed the pics around so you might need to refresh the page.
I can't contact the owner due to having work BUT i have sent them some info and advise.
Hope to see Pip home VERY soon x
- 2012-09-17 17:18 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WA2,3. WN7. M29,44.