Lost: Black And White Akita Male In South East (EN3)
- Dog ID 43079
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Sep 2012
- Name TYSON
- Breed Akita
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour black and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Enfield.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area EN3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07738 265233
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 667
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in EN3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-14 17:32 LisaK
- No response from owner
- 2013-03-08 09:46 LisaK
- I have dropped Tysons owner a text to make sure they know about the links posted
- 2013-03-07 09:07 LisaK
- Here is the pic of the dog found in Barnsley https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=536140543074646&set=a.278081975547172.64784.251792788176091&type=1&theater
- 2013-03-05 18:36 rachels1980
- It's a long shot, but I've just had a picture shared on my Facebook page - an Akita found in Birdwell in Barnsley and it looks very similar to Tyson with similar markings. Might be worth following up. I've sent a message to the person who originally shared the photo to find out where he is now as it just says 'found in Birdwell earlier today'... will update as soon as I have more info x
- 2012-12-04 00:16 Daisy18078
- Please take a look at dog 45697.....is this Tyson....???
- 2012-11-12 22:48 visionvalue
- Could you please take a look at this and see if it Tyson
- 2012-09-17 23:12 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Owner has responded. He has received my email and looking at it now. x
- 2012-09-17 22:07 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I have texted and sent email although I don't know the contacts for this area, given advice.
- 2012-09-17 13:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in EN1,2,3,7,8,9,E4,IG10. N9,13,18,21.
- 2012-09-17 13:28
- Sorry to see that TYSON is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.