Lost: Red And White Bulldog Male In Central (DY2)
- Dog ID 43068
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Sep 2012
- Name REBEL STOLEN
- Breed Bulldog
- Gender Male
- Age Puppy
- Build Medium
- Colour Red and White
- Marks & Scars 18 weeks old.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Netherton, Dudley, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area DY2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Rebel is 18 weeks old. He was stolen from an 84 year old man in a burglary. Contact is Bulldog Rescue email@example.com or on the number below.
- Phone 1 01384 456640 (owner)
- Phone 2 0871 200 2450 (BD Rescue)
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1929
- See more dogs Lost in DY2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-20 18:57 reggiemollieros
- Just saw this on NMPR and does not give age.
Stoke on Trent
British Bulldog, Fawn in colour, male wandered into the community centre of City Road, very underweight, the dog has been taken to the City Dogs Home in Bucknall.
- 2012-10-02 15:46 janiejewel1649
- No news then? Hope Rebel has been made "Too hot to handle" Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-09-22 14:13 Sioux
- Added to DLWM group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/162312900483689/
- 2012-09-21 11:25 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-09-19 17:01 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owners phone number now on site. Thank you Bulldog Rescue.
- 2012-09-19 14:38 EdieBear
- I have posted this on my Facebook. I hope he is home soon...paws crossed xx
- 2012-09-18 21:47 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I have spoken to Bulldog Rescue and this is a bit of a complicated case. The only info we have at the moment is that the elderly gentlemen is very upset about his dog been taken and has gone to his daughters. We are trying to get hold of some of his details but it is not easy, I will be contacted by Bulldog Rescue when they have found out.
- 2012-09-18 12:11 snowdrop - Co-ordinator Leicestershire
- Shared on Facebook, hope Rebel is safely home soon xx
- 2012-09-18 11:01 Bilbo's Mum
- Posted on Facebook, hope he is returned soon.
- 2012-09-18 10:00 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in DY1,2,3,4,5,6. B63,64,65,69.
- 2012-09-17 17:03 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-09-17 12:04
- Sorry to see that REBEL STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.