Lost: Black Brown White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In North West (BB4)
- Dog ID 43043
- Status Lost
- Registered 16 Sep 2012
- Name HOLLY STILL MISSING
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black Brown White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Scar on right back leg
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Helmshore area, Lancs (from home)
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BB4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01706 223709
- Phone 2
- Listed By Steph
- Views 2326
- See more dogs Lost in BB4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-25 10:25 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Bit of a longshot, but the animal search page has a report of a found female dog in BB1 postcode yesterday:
Found Dog (AFP136434)
Found on Sat 24th Nov 2012 (1 day)
Found dog in Audley, Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom, BB1 1SL
Sex: Bitch (Female)
Colours: Brown, White and Black
No collar or flea collar
Chipped: Not sure
Neutered: Not sure
We found this young bitch late saturday night on Exeter St. She is a lovely dog and seems well cared for but after advertising via Facebook and contacting as many people as possible, we cant track down her owner. If no-one comes forward we are looking for a good home for her. At the moment a friend is talking care of her, however this is only a short term arrangement. We believe she may be around 3-5 years old and are eager to rehome her with someone who will take good care of her.
- 2012-10-28 22:26 AnnieSparky
- Wondered if worth checking this out in D/L found section, another helper has mentioned Holly on the page:
Dog ID 44412
Registered 26 Oct 2012
Terrier Staffordshire Bull
Colour Very, very unusual
No photo or description of colours unfortunately.Last edited: 2012-10-28 22:27:52 by AnnieSparky
- 2012-10-17 06:57 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I'm sorry to see that you have had no more sightings of Holly.
I strongly advise that you put her in the paper, hopefully that will bring some news
- 2012-10-16 21:14 Steph
- still no sightings off holly xxx
- 2012-10-08 19:26 Steph
- no sightimgs this week off holly. local advert put in the freepress, hopefully we will hear something soon xx
- 2012-10-03 09:23 Meru
- Hope she's home soon where she belongs xx
- 2012-10-02 20:44 Julie B
- That is good news that Holly has been sighted. I know that she was seen with this man again - peace of mind that she isnt roaming the streets and that she is still local. It sounds like a stake out needs to be carried out in the area of just sitting and watching for this man again so that you can follow him and see where he lives. Then once you have that information I am sure that the police would go with you to assist in the bringing home of Holly to where she belongs xx
- 2012-10-02 15:41 Steph
- There was a sighting off holly with the same man last night. It was in rawtenstall up barnes ave about 11pm behind st marys chambers. Thanks for your help everyone. Holly will be in the freepress on thurs lets hope somebody spots her.
- 2012-09-28 07:36 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Hollys owners had 5 sightings of Holly with a man in Haslingden and Rawtenstall. Description the owners been given of the man is he's mid 40's, bald head and was wearing a blue jacket!
if anyone see's Holly please either call her owner or you can contact Doglost in the strictest confidence on 0844 800 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I've bumped her page
- 2012-09-28 06:44 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you for your help :)
- 2012-09-27 15:31 janiejewel1649
- Hope Holly is found soon. Come on Holly your family need you back home. Paws and fingers xde.
- 2012-09-27 07:56 mathers22
- Put on fbook about 20 miles from where I live xx
- 2012-09-27 06:16 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I found a post by her owner too, this was put on 9 hours ago, another possible sighting.
"There was a sighting off holly up hall carr sunday night and there been one tonight in haslingden about an hour ago. please look out thanks for all your help people"
- 2012-09-27 06:09 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have found where she is being mentioned.
They had a possible sighting of her, this is what was said
"She was potential spotted behind the old Asda (new Tesco) being walked a couple of days ago (this comment was posted Tuesday 25/9/12 by a inlaw of her owner)
I have bumped her page due to the above comment
- 2012-09-24 21:52 Stroodsue
- hello, these are MUCH better photos than I have seen pn facebook, I will post a link to where I have seen Holly mentioned.. to here!
- 2012-09-20 15:17 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
Hope Holly is found safe very soon.
- 2012-09-20 08:33 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpersin BB3,4,5,11. OL13. BL8.
- 2012-09-19 19:18 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Is holly tricolour or brindle and white - Possible match recently registered on the AW site? - hopefully holly's chip will reunite her shortly if this is her
19 Sep 2012
Location: Rossendale BB4
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email email@example.com quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
http://www.animalwardens.co.uk/lost-found-dogs-search?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&_____catid=0&sobi2Id=44672Last edited: 2012-09-19 21:24:35 by skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- 2012-09-19 06:28 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Jumanji x
- 2012-09-18 16:28 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Have just called Hollys owners for a photo which they are going to send in to us.
I also spoke briefly with them and advised with regards contacting the dog warden, Stray kennels and postering and also gave them the number for Petlog.
There was a possible SIGHTING of her yesterday afternoon about one and half miles from home .
Hoping Holly is found very soon. Xx
- 2012-09-16 11:31
- Sorry to see that HOLLY STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.