Lost: WHITE AND BROWN Jack Russell Cross Male In South West (TR20)
- Dog ID 43024
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Sep 2012
- Name BARNEY
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour WHITE AND BROWN
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars RECENTLY BEEN SHAVED
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Sep 2012
- Where Lost GERMOE, PENZANCE/HELSTON
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TR20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07951670964
- Phone 2 01736-719657
- Listed By sami
- Views 2091
- See more dogs Lost in TR20
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-12-23 21:04 Tiana
- Has there been any sightings or news of Barney recently? Is it worth ADMIN bumping to re-engage & see if we can get current posters up again to raise awareness?
- 2012-11-23 17:08 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Thanks ALB727 but the distance between the 2dogs that are missing is quite a way. Jay has been spotted many times on his own
- 2012-11-07 20:15 ALB727
- There is another dog lost in this area dog lost ref 44174 - Jay in the TR20 postcode which matches the description of dog Barney was sighted with .. It's possible they could now be together.
- 2012-11-07 08:26 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news X
- 2012-10-23 20:07 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Bumped now, hope there are soon more sightings of him. I will also put him forward to go into Countrymans Weekly magazine. It takes a couple of weeks for him to be in there but hope he will be home before then.
- 2012-10-22 21:02 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Could someone from admin please bump Barney up due to recent sightings :)
- 2012-10-21 16:28 sami
- trevurvas sighting has been confirmed it wasnt him... sighting in tresowes stilll possible.. he was seen with another dog but no people
- 2012-10-20 21:27 Indie's mam
- have the sightings been of him with people or by himself?
- 2012-10-20 11:38 sami
- possible sighting in tresowes with a collie working dog.... also latest possible sighting in trevurvas. have searched and done door to door but still no luck :-(
- 2012-09-26 20:05 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- So sorry. Have added him to pirate fm helpdesk missing pets. Have you been in touch with radio stations. Also horrible to think about but are there any mines near to the area?
- 2012-09-25 20:59 sami
- Still no signs or news on barney's wareabouts :(
- 2012-09-21 16:51 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Poster going to vets. How's the postering going? Any news?
- 2012-09-19 20:32 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Very frustrating having someone take them down but this happens alot. I would plaster the place with posters. He could have moved to a new area so might be worth postering further afield. Does he know the area he got lost in? I'll put a poster in helston vetsLast edited: 2012-09-20 14:26:27 by Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- 2012-09-19 14:00 sami
- i have also informed the vets, thanks cath. thank u indie's mam, unfortunately i had a phone call this morning saying that someone has gone around taking them down( rather odd), so im off out to do it again this afternoon. thank u though :)
- 2012-09-19 13:03 Indie's mam
- on the way back from Penzance yesterday we drove through Germoe, unfortunately didn't see anything. There doesn't seem to be any posters around (or any that i could see anyway) maybe worth putting more up. Unfortunately our printer doesn't have ink, so i am unable to do this. Hope Barney is found safe very soon :-)
- 2012-09-18 18:46 Cathy
- Don't forget to inform all the local vets too.Have shared on fb and hope this lovely boy is found soon safe and well
- 2012-09-17 21:37 sami
- We have done all local radio stations, posters, dog wardens, just put him in local newspapers. Even checked every hole on the farm! we know all the local farmers and not a single person has seen him. I really do appreciate all the help. but worst thoughts at the moment is someone has taken him!!Last edited: 2012-09-17 21:40:02 by sami
- 2012-09-17 21:29 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Dont give up hope. What have you done so far? Posters, pirate fm and other radio stations? sent posters to local farms?
I have emailed network cornwall members - over 3000 people -
Cant stress how important it is to spread the word quickly. Make him known to everyone. Please keep us posted on here. Lots of support and advice.
- 2012-09-17 20:20 sami
- Not even 1 sighting. Heartbreaking
- 2012-09-17 19:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news as yet
- 2012-09-17 13:30 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Any new sightings?
- 2012-09-16 00:57 Moogie, Area Co-ordinator Cornwall
- Have shared on Facebook and added him to 'please look out for these missing dogs in Cornwall' facebook group. Has he been added to pirate fm help desk. Is it being read out regularly on radio stations. Will email network Cornwall members over the weekend. Hope he's home soon
- 2012-09-15 13:04 Cathy
- Have shared and hope Barney is found soon x
- 2012-09-15 10:41 sami
- He was last seen on Ninnis Farm in Germoe. Hope that helps
- 2012-09-15 09:39 Zim
Can we have a more detailed idea of where he went missing from, quite a big area. have shared e-mail and Facebook.
- 2012-09-15 09:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TR10-20,27.
- 2012-09-15 08:47
- Sorry to see that BARNEY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.