Reunited: White With Brown Markings Staffordshire Cross Male
- Dog ID 43005
- Status Reunited
- Registered 14 Sep 2012
- Name KING
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour White with Brown Markings
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars he was wearing a collar
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 09 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Bredgar Road, Archway
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area N19
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 03 Feb 2013
- Other Info King was wearing a collar when he went missing! White whith brown patches! MICROCHIPPED! He's a big dog but a big softy and would come to you if called! Please look out for him! If found he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07983 931332
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Views 5049
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-03 19:03 mathers22
- So pleased for king and his owner - been a long wait but worth it xx
- 2013-02-03 15:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...Tx DDA....Again...
- 2013-02-03 15:14 lesleyjane
- Hooray! That took a while, didn't it?? Have a lovely life, King!
- 2013-02-03 13:55 Claire Weston Turville
- Welcome home King and stay safe and close to your family. I hope that you find a very sincere and trustworthy person to help you walk the dog xxLast edited: 2013-02-03 13:59:08 by Claire Weston Turville
- 2013-02-03 13:38 angi
- so very pleased this gorgeous boy has been reunited with his family .:) Welcome home king xxxx
- 2013-02-03 12:54 jobadger
- This boy is lovely :-) Welcome home gorgeous xxx
- 2013-02-03 12:34 millypod
- Thanks for the update Maggie, so good to see King is home, stay safe gorgeous boy.xx
- 2013-02-03 11:43 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have just had a message of Kings owner to let me know that he is now HOME :)))))
He said he is a bit skinny but other wise ok. I've got work now but will speak to his owner when im home.
Fantastic to know that King is finally back with his family, made my day xx
Welcome home King (((HUGS))) xxx
- 2013-01-21 14:49 lesleyjane
- Is he home yet???
- 2013-01-20 21:21 millypod
- So pleased to see King is going home. Thankyou for updating us.xx
- 2013-01-20 17:49 reggiemollieros
- Wonderful news thank you for the update xx
- 2013-01-19 19:08 Claire Weston Turville
Great to hear that King is coming home. Enjoy your dog once again and this time for as long as xx
- 2013-01-19 18:28 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Great news - was only wondering about this lad the other day. So pleased that common sense has won the day for King and he will soon be home! :) x
- 2013-01-19 17:47 mathers22
- BRILLIANT when I saw his face I thought I recognised him from before. Fabulous outcome x
- 2013-01-19 17:19 lesleyjane
- Hooray! 4 long months but finally a happy ending, hope that King and his family have many happy times together and that he was treated well whilst parted from them. xx
- 2013-01-19 16:16 AnnieSparky
- Fantastic News.....have often thought about King. Thanks for updates x
Look forward to seeing him in the blue when hes home :)) xx
- 2013-01-19 16:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...well done DDA watch...again...
- 2013-01-19 16:16 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Thank goodness xx
- 2013-01-19 15:59 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have spoken to Kings owner who is over the moon to know that King will be coming home :))
Thank you Pollyanna
Thank you to DDA Watch for helping and supporting Kings owner xLast edited: 2013-01-19 16:20:03 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2013-01-19 12:10 Pollyanna
- I'm hoping this Is the same King...
DDA Watch.....Congratulations to King and his owner. King was seized in November after going missing. He was ided as a pit bull type and yesterday a court stated King posed no danger to the public and king was ordered to be exempted :)
- 2012-12-02 22:24 millypod
- Thanks for the update Maggie, fingers crossed.x
- 2012-12-01 15:52 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Angela for all your help :)
I have just spoken to kings owner, he is still waiting for king to be assessed.
When i know anything further i will update
- 2012-11-28 20:50 millypod
- Fingers and paws crossed for good news soon.x
- 2012-11-27 15:39 angela moruzzi
- Kings owner has been contacted and have given him all the information and help he needs.
Thank you for your comments
- 2012-11-25 23:19 AnnieSparky
- Fingers and paws crossed for King and owner xx
- 2012-11-25 09:18 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I passed on contact details the same day of people that can help,advise and support Kings owner.
I will update when i know anything else.
Thank you for your help and concern :)
- 2012-11-24 16:58 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- All crossed that King 'passes' and is allowed home soon.x
- 2012-11-24 15:31 lesleyjane
- Fingers crossed for King and his owner. How long will all this take? And yes, I hope the owner is getting advice on this complicated subject? Please update with any developments! x
- 2012-11-24 15:10 emmalouise
- Hope King's owner has got plenty of advice on this, even if he is found to be 'the type' he can rescued if put in the register but think this takes money to do (funny that?)
I'd imagine having a disabled owner and spending time with the young lads he'd have a good case for being on the index of exempted dogs
I imagine this explains some of the unclearness of this case but do they have any idea how he ended up in kennels?
- 2012-11-23 20:41 millypod
- Hope King passes the assessment. xx
- 2012-11-23 19:42 reggiemollieros
- Oh dear poor King and poor King's owner. Another dog I know was taken a few weeks back, a Jack Russell cross and he was returned so let's hope that King is and very quickly.
- 2012-11-23 16:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Fingers crossed for King xx
- 2012-11-23 13:58 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Hope King passes his assessment , his owner must be in bits to have found him only for this xx
Hope your home soon lad
- 2012-11-23 11:44 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2012-11-23 11:31 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- i have spoken to Kings owner - will update shortly
- 2012-11-23 11:02 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I'm in contact with the DW regarding the found dog.
Thank you reggiemollieros
- 2012-11-22 15:57 reggiemollieros
- There is a found dog called King in the found section same description but the patch is on the right side not the left. Would it be worth cross checking? ID 45521 entered by dog warden NW6 LondonLast edited: 2012-11-22 16:12:39 by reggiemollieros
- 2012-10-26 05:32 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I will be speaking to Kings owner today
- 2012-10-26 05:10 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Sadly no updates on King and owners do not want police involved! Thank you for your help
- 2012-10-24 10:42 reggiemollieros
- Hi, KathyW where does it say Eltham in the heading? I posted this link on the Eltham Facebook page in case anyone had any friends or family in North London is that what you mean? Also King could be moved out of his immediate area.
A question to admin. Do we have any updates on King? Thank you.
- 2012-10-23 16:54 KathyW
- I am very suprised that this is not being looked at by the police as surely it is theft? Some lads walked the dog and never brought it back - police should be talking to them. Also on FB this has Eltham in the heading - Eltham is South London which could be misleading.
- 2012-10-16 14:26 poorlittlepepper
- Is there any news?
- 2012-09-25 22:10 nikkic
- Is there any update on King? x
- 2012-09-21 19:04 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I will contact owner tomorrow for update
- 2012-09-17 11:53 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you reggiemollieros and Riverlady x
- 2012-09-16 21:45 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have seen reggiemollieros tweet so am circulating.
- 2012-09-16 21:43 reggiemollieros
- I have shared on twitter again and got a good set of re-tweets including Peter Egan who has a lot of followers. I have directed people to this page if they can help in any way xx
- 2012-09-16 13:50 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Jayne x
Thank you Rachel for your help, ive sent you a message regarding this.
Thank you Yappy for looking out for King
- 2012-09-16 11:12 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Rachel...have forwarded your email to owner of King.
- 2012-09-15 22:56 Rachel
- Does he have the brown on his side aswell as patches?
i have seen one for sale on facebook looking the same from the front but i cant see the side of him in this picture,
thank you xx
- 2012-09-15 22:56 yappyjo70
- Forgot say it's around half 2 to 3 pm this afternoon to add comment below as the dog was at front passenger side n when light turned green, they rev the car out of block quickly then slowed down, we followed them as we were going home. But they carried on after Richmond road.
- 2012-09-15 22:46 yappyjo70
- Hi we have seen dog what we think is exactly like dog above this afternoon as visiting family. As we were at Mildmay park at traffic light off ball pond road, heading towards southeastern road, followed car all the way to richmond road, that when we turned off.
Young white female passenger n young white male driver in black car. We drove close n side by side at traffic light as I thought that deffo only tyme or American bulldog but knew afterwards deffo American bulldog as female didn't know what breed it was but said its mongrel, but would check online to see if it's American bulldog.
That was strange to us as we thought they should know. It wasn't till now I checked via fb that it was missing, we are sure it's the same one.
- 2012-09-15 16:54 Beanie245
- Have emailed story and details to Islington Gazzette.... hope they cover it.
Kings Elfderly disabled owner needs all the help he can get! praying for KINGx
- 2012-09-15 12:45 poorlittlepepper
- The Islington Gazette and other local papers would take this up.Do contact them.
- 2012-09-14 21:02 reggiemollieros
- Have shared on Twitter and will share elsewhere xx
- 2012-09-14 15:28 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- thank you Jayne x
Ive contacted the Co-ordinator for this area - owner needs advise asap pls Last edited: 2012-09-14 16:07:03 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2012-09-14 15:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in ALLN AND NW POSTCODES.
- 2012-09-14 15:27 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- King's owner is a elderly disabled gentleman . Due to Kings owners disability some young lads walk King for him and have been doing for the last 3 years, they take for a hour or so walk then bring him back, this time they never returned with him. His owner is very distraught and worried about his dog!
They have contacted RSPCA, Dog Warden, Vets and friends have been postering the area!
A few people are helping the owner by sharing on different sites, contacting vets ect for him due to his health problems. I added him on here for them, the email address is mine! Last edited: 2012-09-14 17:13:56 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator