Lost: Light Tan Akita Male In North East (NE28)
- Dog ID 43003
- Status Lost
- Registered 14 Sep 2012
- Name TAI
- Breed Akita
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Light Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars No Marks or Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Willington Quay Wallsend Tyne and Wear
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE28
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 0191 2895119
- Phone 2 07526683338
- Reward? £50
- Listed By trsuk1
- Views 844
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in NE28
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-20 17:38 Jojo
- 2012-12-21 11:49 hazebella Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Was this lovely boy ever found?? if not can owner just check this link. thank you x http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/189305-male-akita-mountain-ash.html
- 2012-10-17 14:54 Jayne - Head Office
- Informed owner. tx
- 2012-10-17 13:45 Jessyspringador
- Have you asked at Newcastle Dog and cat shelter? I was there at the weekend and there was a similar dog to this but it had no details up, i was unsure whether it was a malamute or an akita. It was the same colour but i could not be 100% sure but would not have felt right not mentioning it.
- 2012-09-27 06:43 twinks
- this was posted on a group on fb im admin on at 5.40am this morning... ive asked person who posted what colour dog was i let u know asap when i know..... If anyone has lost a husky looking type dog in south shields. I've just seen one run across the john reid road towards the nook tried to find it again but had no luck .... update...sorry it was gray in colour the dog that was spotted this morning Last edited: 2012-09-27 13:52:00 by twinks
- 2012-09-23 15:22 Peapod
- Any update on Tai yet?
- 2012-09-16 09:37 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne. Thanks Tracy.
Message sent for update and to offer advice
- 2012-09-14 16:15 Tracy
- Hope Tai is home soon, happy to help in any way, leaflets, searches anything I can do please shout x
- 2012-09-14 15:25 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NE6,7,12,27,28,29,30.
- 2012-09-14 14:59
- Sorry to see that TAI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.