Reunited: Brown Brindle Bull Mastiff Cross Male
- Dog ID 42906
- Status Reunited
- Registered 10 Sep 2012
- Name KINGSLEY
- Breed Bull Mastiff cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Brown Brindle
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Has scars on upper thigh from being bitten as a pup.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 08 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Hackney, London.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area N16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 12 Oct 2012
- Other Info Lost from Benthal Road. PLEASE call owners with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07979 994348
- Phone 2
- Listed By shanita
- Views 882
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-20 18:54 mmm
- I hope that your dog will never be walk without a leash, and you will watch over him. I was bitten by your dog 8th of sep. and I have a big loss on health. hmmmm....
- 2012-10-13 11:04 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Welcome home Kingsley x
- 2012-10-12 20:36 SH
- Great news. stay safe now x
- 2012-10-12 14:30 mathers22
- WONDERFUL so pleased he's home - wonder where he's been. Well done everyone xx
- 2012-10-12 13:57 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I am so pleased he is home xx
- 2012-10-12 09:23 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2012-10-12 07:22 janiejewel1649
- Brilliant news. I am so happy that Kingsley is back with his family safe, and sound. Hope you have have microchipped soon. Stay safe now young man:-)xxx Can you give him a big (HUG) from me?
- 2012-10-12 06:00 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- KINGSLEY HAS BEEN FOUND
Dear Dog Lost
Just a quick message to let you know that Kingsley has been found. He was collected
from Hackney Police station this evening. he is a little underweight, but otherwise
he is fine. I would like to thank you all for all your help during what was a very
distressing time for me and your support was very much appreciated.
- 2012-09-19 19:38 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news at all yet on Kingsley.
- 2012-09-12 14:20 Cliona
- So sorry to hear about Kingsley. Have tweeted and shared on Facebook and print a few posters to put around the N4 area this evening. Hope he turns up soon.
- 2012-09-12 10:50 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in N AND NW POSTCODES.
- 2012-09-11 14:57 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.