Lost: Brown Jack Russell Cross Male In Central (WV3)
- Dog ID 42884
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Sep 2012
- Name SCOOBY
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Jack Russell x Cairn Terrier. 7 years old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 06 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WV3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Scooby escaped when the back door was accidently left open. His owner was on holiday and Scooby was been looked after by a family member. His owner has returned home today and is distraught that his friend is missing. He is 7 years old and was wearing a collar but his tag had broken off a couple of weeks ago. PLEASE call the owners on the number below with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01902 568080
- Phone 2
- Listed By tedworth
- Views 448
- See more dogs Lost in WV3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-10 13:13 heatherhickman
- Has this dog been found? am still awaiting photo
- 2012-10-01 19:32 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Scooby is still missing. Photo doesn't appear to have arrived so owner is sending again
- 2012-10-01 11:38 heatherhickman
- http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=28609 this is my dogs "lost Poster" please take a look and tell me if it is the same dog. Thanks HeatherLast edited: 2012-10-01 11:51:46 by heatherhickman
- 2012-10-01 11:36 heatherhickman
- Can we have a picture please? This dog sounds a lot like my dog that went missing in 2010. Need to see picture. Age and build sound familiar. Thanks
- 2012-09-21 11:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- No photos received yet. Owner please can you send one asap
- 2012-09-11 17:12 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news as yet.
- 2012-09-09 21:36 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner sending photo shortly.
- 2012-09-09 21:35 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, who has just returned from holiday. Scooby was been looked after by a member of the family who accidently left the door open and he escaped.
- 2012-09-09 21:25 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner needs to contact DW, vets, poster asap. Visit the dog pound (Sunnyside) check sites on the internet. Talk to dog walkers and hand out flyers and post them through letter boxes. Put an ad in the paper and on the radio (if possible) Put posters in pubs and shops. Speak to the postman.
- 2012-09-09 21:21 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-09-09 19:42
- Sorry to see that SCOOBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.