Lost: Black With White Markings Spaniel English Springer Female In South West (GL51)
- Dog ID 42802
- Status Lost
- Registered 07 Sep 2012
- Name DIEGE
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black with white markings
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Injury to face from accident recently
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 05 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Staverton airfield
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area GL51
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 9 months old. Black with white chest and one white front paw.
- Phone 1 07970 820589
- Phone 2 07823 449555
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Darren
- Views 1602
- See more dogs Lost in GL51
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-15 05:36 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- No news on Diege, owner told me that he's a SPROCKER!
- 2013-02-14 12:45 Jojo
- 2013-02-13 05:20 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- sent a message for update
- 2013-02-12 23:37 Animal Magic Chelt
- No news?
- 2013-02-02 23:42 MacIntosh
- Bit of a long shot as states found lab x - white chin,chest and white on toes -48077
- 2013-01-06 16:41 Scruffpot
- Far be from me to suggest that the owner doesn't know the breed of their own dog, but having owned both breeds,(and currently owned by a long legged black and white working cocker) I agree with St Giles. This dog does look much more like a working strain cocker than a springer. As such, if/when found -she may not be listed as a springer, but a working cocker or spaniel cross(not everyone recognises them as cockers either). May be worth considering when asking around or looking on line.
- 2012-11-13 21:23 Animal Magic Chelt
- Any update?
- 2012-10-11 09:23 St Giles
- Sorry to see that Diege is missing, we will keep an eye out for her here and spread the word. May I ask, are you sure that she is not a Working Cocker Spaniel or Sprocker?
- 2012-10-03 14:27 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this on Gumtree, maybe worth a check (doesnt give much detail)
Springer Spaniel Bitch found running scared in the Hgh Street Bovey Tracey this afternoon tuesday 2nd October at 1700 and taken to Vets on the high street
Ad ref 1001477592
Posted 1 hour ago
Posting ads since October 2012
- 2012-09-28 20:15 Animal Magic Chelt
- Any news?
- 2012-09-26 12:15 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-09-25 08:46 lizzylouise
- Long shot http://www.animalwardens.co.uk/lost-found-dogs-search?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=&sobi2Id=44934
- 2012-09-21 00:20 bazil
- Good luck, hoping Diege and Smudge are found safe soon x
- 2012-09-13 07:36 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Thanks Sam x
- 2012-09-12 18:58 Sam
- Will look out for her when we are looking for Smudge. My printer is broken but I will do some postering in my area ASAP. I had some laminates done for smudge fairly cheaply, they have lasted ages. will do what I can to help. Good luck Diege xx
- 2012-09-12 10:48 Owl
- I have been talking with Diege's owner who has done absolutely everything possible and is out every night with family looking, covering area by bike. All farmers looking out, golf course people informed, posters everywhere. Diege was seen several times the night she went missing, and was seen twice on the industrial estate at the Paragon Laundry. There were lorries parked near there, mainly headed for Newport and Cardiff, so pleased keep eyes peeled all over the country and especially in those areas in case she got into a lorry.
- 2012-09-09 11:47 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Still no news or sightings of Diege.
- 2012-09-08 11:45 bazil
- Sorry to see Diege is missing, hope she is home safe very soon x
Try and put up as many posters as possible quickly as they do help. How did she go missing?
- 2012-09-07 18:07 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Ive spoken with owner, and will send out advice sheets
- 2012-09-07 18:06 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Have tried to enhance the second image a bit and merged it with the poster pic to give some idea of the white chest marking. Come home soon sweetie XX
- 2012-09-07 15:18 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Ahh, that's better, thanks Ashmark!
- 2012-09-07 13:50 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- will contact owners Thanks for sorting the photo girls xLast edited: 2012-09-07 15:10:17 by Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-09-07 13:41 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just received another photo Sue. Will swap them around. Refresh page to view.
- 2012-09-07 13:39 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- This dog needs a proper photograph on her page as you can't see what she looks like.
- 2012-09-07 13:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in GL1,2,3,4,19,50,51,52.
- 2012-09-07 11:18 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-09-07 10:27
- Sorry to see that DIEGE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.