Lost: Black And White Sprocker Female In South West (EX11)
- Dog ID 42774
- Status Lost
- Registered 06 Sep 2012
- Name TILLY
- Breed Sprocker
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and White
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 30 Aug 2012
- Where Lost East Hill area, Ottery St Mary/ Honiton.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area EX11
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07891 432109
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2073
- See more dogs Lost in EX11
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-24 09:24 Sammie
- Still waiting for you to come home princess :(
- 2012-12-05 18:32 Pookie
- Still thinking and looking for you, hope we will get you back one day :(
- 2012-10-25 07:58 Sammie
- 2012-10-05 12:23 Sammie
- The spaniel was liver and white and no chip was detected by the vet.
- 2012-10-03 21:40 Sammie
- I've replied to ad on Gumtree to ask for colours & whether dog has been scanned for a microchip
- 2012-10-03 20:44 Reynard
- She was chipped so hope owne has been contacted?
- 2012-10-03 14:26 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this on Gumtree, doesnt give much detail but maybe worth a check
Springer Spaniel Bitch found running scared in the Hgh Street Bovey Tracey this afternoon tuesday 2nd October at 1700 and taken to Vets on the high street
Ad ref 1001477592
Posted 1 hour ago
Posting ads since October 2012
- 2012-10-03 08:51 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-03 08:10 Sammie
- Hi Has she appeared in the Countrymans Weekly yet? :(
- 2012-09-12 09:02 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sorry sammie, my message was really for the co-ordinator who has been in touch with you, I didn't explain very well....
CMW is The Countryman's Weekly magazine where I advertise a handful of working breeds each week.
I'll put her on there and will get her advertised asap, will be about three weeks before she's published though
- 2012-09-12 08:16 Sammie
- Sorry what is the CMW list? She is long docked.
- 2012-09-12 08:15 Sammie
- Hi sorry my mistake it should have been Alfington which is just outside of Ottery on the road passed Otter Nurseries! Sorry for the confusion. I think that could have been false hope as it then turned out there was a man with the dog that was spotted??!! We went out again looking last night in the area and have put her crate out with a blanket that smells of home in the spot where she ran off from in East Hill. We also put food there and did the scenting. the food had been taken within 2 hours by some sort of wildlife i suspect, i couldnt go back up there this morning but will be back up there tonight!
- 2012-09-12 06:59 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If Tilly is still missing please put on the CMW list for an advert. Will need to know if she has a docked tail.
- 2012-09-11 15:33 lafcad
- Has been posted on, lost and found cats and dogs exmouth exeter and east devon, hope she turns up soon ime sure our members will keep a look out for her,
- 2012-09-11 14:57 Puddies
- is there any more info re the sighting as Alphington is quite a way from Ottery st Mary, I am in Exeter and received alert for little Tilly. Just waiting for a sighting so know where to start searching. Hope she is home soon x
- 2012-09-10 22:37 Sammie
- Theres been a possible sighting of Tilly between Alphington & Ottery St Mary at 6pm tonight. Only just been told so too dark to go out tonight. Why is no one picking her up? :/
- 2012-09-10 10:47 Sammie
- Still no news :(
- 2012-09-08 20:23 Sammie
- Thanks Jo. We've put out more posters today so fingers crossed someone has some news as its been over a week & not one sighting! My honest thoughts is she has been dog-knapped & if that's the case I pray she runs off again with them & gets picked up by the right kind of person!
- 2012-09-08 13:46 jo
- we are in Higher Metcombe and will keep a look out and have a look when we walk our dog. We lost our own dog once in this area and a local dog walker brought her back. She was chasing something too. Hope she is found soon and is OK> - if you need help for a search party do contact us. 07850 353 468
- 2012-09-08 13:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in EX3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,24.
- 2012-09-08 11:11 bazil
- Oh so sorry to read gorgeous Tilly is still missing. Praying she is safe somewhere. Great that Benny has been found. I would definately keep searching the route from where they ran off to where Benny was found. When a dog is trapped/caught up they usually stay very silent so they do not alert themselves to more danger as they can't defend. Its been known for owners to have searched/passed/been very close to their trapped dog several times and they have not been seen. Hope Benny can help you. Good luck hope she is home very soon xLast edited: 2012-09-08 11:21:04 by bazil
- 2012-09-08 08:34 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- photo up-loaded ready for email alerts to go out please - thank you
Also bumped page so admin see this
- 2012-09-08 08:31 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I emailed owner for a photo and asked how she went missing, i will copy the owners reply on here:
"She ran off after a pheasant with our other spaniel on a walk in the morning (it has happened before & the longest they've been missing before is 30 hours & they came back to exact spot they left from) our other spaniel was found 2 miles away the same evening by a local farmer. It's very unusual for them to separate. Our first thoughts is she's caught up but we've searched & called her for fields & fields around where they ran off & where Benny was found. My suspicion now is she's been stolen or possibly shot by a gamekeeper as there are a few shoots around the area. We have posters up & I will put more up further afield this weekend so fingers crossed for some news."
- 2012-09-06 11:20
- Sorry to see that TILLY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.