Lost: Fawn Chihuahua Male In South West (BH21)
- Dog ID 42722
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 Sep 2012
- Name CHUCKY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Male
- Age Puppy
- Build Toy
- Colour Fawn
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 24 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Coaxed through cat flap of home. Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Dorset.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BH21
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info This is a very young and timid puppy who never ventures out without it's loving owner. It was left in the home alone whilst the owners went shopping. The only way it could have got out was through the cat flap.
- Phone 1 07767 757723
- Phone 2 01202 820721
- Reward? £100
- Listed By CrestieP
- Views 1052
- See more dogs Lost in BH21
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-23 10:21 Mopsy
- May be worth a phone call to check
Chihuahua for sale unwanted gift bought one week ago for £520 so no lower than £400 07851947805 nick PAWS CROSSED XX
- 2012-10-02 20:30 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Reply from Chucky's owner:
Many thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately there has been no news regarding Chucky. We are still holding on hope that he is safe and well somewhere are will eventually be passed on to a responsible and loving owner who will take him to a vet and get him returned via his chip.
The police were not able to get involved as there was no actual evidence that he had been stolen. We now have CCTV around the home and an intruder alarm!
I have put Chucky forward to go in the countryman's Weekly.
- 2012-09-30 17:15 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Further email sent asking for an update. Poor little chap has to be somewhere.
- 2012-09-12 23:16 CrestieP
- Thanks for suggestions, just heard from the devastated owner - Chucky is still missing! She is totally distraught.
- 2012-09-04 20:57 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- That is not a bad sugestion, there may be a room which is not used much or Chucky could be trapped behind furniture. It has happened before. In case he has been taken I have sent an email to the owners offering advice.
- 2012-09-04 18:33 pollydog
- Sorry, ignore my previous suggestion - I just noticed he's been missing for over a week so can't be hiding in the house all that time. I hope he turns up soon - so many tiny dogs going missing recently.
- 2012-09-04 18:31 pollydog
- has the owner searched the house really carefully? There was a case not long ago of a very small dog believed missing, that was actually stuck under a chair in the house. If he's shy it's very odd that he could have been coaxed out, or chosen to get out through the cat flap. He may be lost indoors, so worth an extra careful check in cupboards etc in case he slipped in when no one was looking!
- 2012-09-04 15:09 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BH15-22.
- 2012-09-04 14:01
- Sorry to see that CHUCKY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.