Lost: White And Tan Terrier Jack Russell Female In North East (TS9)
- Dog ID 42712
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 Sep 2012
- Name IPPY
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Colour White and Tan
- Marks & Scars Broken coated - tufts above eyes and ears and beard
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Sep 2012
- Where Lost Cleveland Way, Claybank Carpark near Great Broughton.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area TS9
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Nervous dog do not approach unless you have treats. Please look out for Ippy. She is microchipped.If found, she must be reported to the dog warden,as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07743 927290
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1613
- See more dogs Lost in TS9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-12-16 18:53 sallyc
- Thank you everyone for the support...we did follow up the male dog found...
Fingers still crossed...
- 2012-12-16 18:52 sallyc
- Hi Victoria
So sorry have only just seen your message (been checking 'dogs found') I can definitely help you if you have not yet found your dog...but hopefully you have by now?
- 2012-11-16 20:28 vmgilmore
- Hi, I was just wondering if you have found Ippy as I have lost a dog in the same area yesterday and wondered if you could give any advise on who to contact, Thanks Victoria
- 2012-10-24 19:25 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- No idea if the owner wants to check this out - there was a report on the animal wardens of a white and Tan JRT picked up in TS9 postcode on 18/10/12 - it is listed as a male, but might be worth a call?
18 Oct 2012
Location: Middlesbrough TS9
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-10-24 10:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-10-11 12:11 reggiemollieros
- Have shared Ippy on twitter. Will also share on FB. x
- 2012-10-09 22:37 sallyc
- She is still missing. We have followed up every lead we have had but no luck :-( Thanks everyone for all their help. We are still very much looking for her!
Last edited: 2012-10-09 22:37:57 by sallyc
- 2012-10-07 18:15 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If still missing please can a co-ordinator put on the list for a CMW advert
- 2012-09-16 21:54 janiejewel1649
- Paws and fingers xd for the safe return of Ippy
- 2012-09-16 11:56 reggiemollieros
- Shared on twitter x
- 2012-09-16 11:10 Jayne - Head Office
- New photo of Ippy added.
- 2012-09-14 16:12 sallyc
- Ippy is still missing :-(
We have been out almost allday every day between us. I had a call on Wednesday from a lady who thought she'd seen her running out of Chop Gate village on Sunday or Monday...it's the only news we have had.
Thank you for all the advice, we have contact all the dog wardens in the surrounding districts, vets, gamekeepers, kennels, and Microchip company...
- 2012-09-06 07:10 reggiemollieros
- Have shared on Twitter and FB. I hope Ippy is found soon x
- 2012-09-04 20:05 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne! x
Ippy went missing whilst out on a walk.
Her owners have been out searching and postering and have reported her missing to all the relevant authorities. They will contact the microchip company.
There have been no reported sightings of her since she went missing.
Have discussed scenting information.
Ippy is Microchipped and if found, she must be reported to the dogwarden, as is required by LAW.
Everything crossed for news of her very soon
Last edited: 2012-09-04 20:06:28 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-09-04 17:30 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TS7,8,9,14,15. YO21,62.
- 2012-09-04 10:17
- Sorry to see that IPPY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.