Reunited: Liver And White Cocker Spaniel Male
- Dog ID 42612
- Status Reunited
- Registered 31 Aug 2012
- Name JARVIS
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour liver and white
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars Blue colour looks like a young springer spaniel
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 30 Aug 2012
- Where Lost cycletrack between Youlton and Linton chased by 3 dogs. These dogs have killed cats before and attacked a horse. PLEASE help us find Jarvis.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area YO61
- Date Found 03 Sep 2012
- Where Found same place we lost him
- Found In Region North East
- Found In Post Area YO61
- Date Reunited 03 Sep 2012
- Other Info timid
- Phone 1 07760341115
- Phone 2
- Listed By JR
- Views 1772
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-04 14:33 mathers22
- Wonderful news xx
- 2012-09-04 11:15 cathie
- So glad Jarvis is home, I know how distressing it is when your dog is attacked by another - a German Sheperd got hold of my lovely Spaniel last year and it was awful watching it, luckily she was okay but very traumetised. I hope Jarvis is recovering well and hope that woman is more responisble in the future. xx
- 2012-09-03 23:27 Aud40
- So pleased Jarvis is home safe and back with his owners..x
- 2012-09-03 22:45 Tobys Mum
- Phew! So glad this little man is home safe and sound xx
- 2012-09-03 21:06 reggiemollieros
- So happy that Jarvis is safe and back with you. xx
- 2012-09-03 19:12 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- So pleased he's safe and well. Just hope his ordeal doesn't have a lasting impact on him!! Welcome home gorgeous xx
- 2012-09-03 18:55 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Oh - thank goodness for that....well done Jarvis for outrunning the little b***ers and making your way back to where you last saw your family! Really pleased to see this one home safe! :))xx
- 2012-09-03 18:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Brilliant news....clever Jarvis xx
- 2012-09-03 17:58 bazil
- Being Paterdales suprised me too...but just goes to show if a dog isn't trained properly then any dog can become uncontrollable...
- 2012-09-03 17:58 AnnieSparky
- Am so pleased little Jarvis is home safe....hope hes ok and well done to the finder :))x
- 2012-09-03 17:50 millypod
- So pleased to see Jarvis is home and safe.xx
Hope that woman with the terriers gets a good talking to, it must have been very scary, one loose nasty dog is bad enough but 3 is everyones worse nightmare.
- 2012-09-03 17:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Yes they have ben reported to the police...the dogs involved are 3 paterdales...that surprised me...so local dog owners be aware.
- 2012-09-03 17:32 woldsway
- Just wonderful news, hope Jarvis is OK after his ordeal an something is done about the 3 dogs & their owner X
- 2012-09-03 17:32 Phoenix57
- Wonderful, I keep checking to see if there is any news! I hope something is done about the dogs.
- 2012-09-03 17:31 Gypsy
- So relieved to see Jarvis home safe and well. Such a gorgeous, clever boy! Welcome home and stay safe lovely Jarvis. xxx
Hope the owner of the terriers has had a wake up call and behaves more responsibly and considerate in future. Next time she might upset the wrong person!!Last edited: 2012-09-03 17:36:33 by Gypsy
- 2012-09-03 17:09 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...phew...
- 2012-09-03 17:05 Cugisk
- Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! I was SO worried about your little lad and imagined all sorts of terrible things. Hope it doesn't take him too long to get over this horrible ordeal. xxxx
- 2012-09-03 16:58 bazil
- So relieved for you. Thank God your boy is home safe. Gentle hug from me. Welcome home cute Jarvis, and well done you clever little boy after being so scared xx
Lets hope this lady's dogs are ordered to be muzzled when out in public.
- 2012-09-03 16:49 JR
- Thank you to everyone who has written comments of support for us.Jarvis has been found safe and well but very thin.He had returned to the place where I had originaly parked.The police have been told about the dogs and the lady who owns them!!
- 2012-09-03 15:33 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Everything crossed this poor boy is making his way home and will be safe soon xx
- 2012-09-03 13:47 bazil
- Brilliant news, lets hope this poor little lad is trying to make his way home. Praying he is not injured. Please let me know if you want more help. Any chance of creating his triangle from where he was lost on the track, then this sighting in Youlton and his home. Could be the area to concentrate on. Good luck.
Stay safe Jarvis xxLast edited: 2012-09-03 13:51:09 by bazil
- 2012-09-03 12:20 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Poor Jarvis....hope he can be caught soon.
- 2012-09-03 12:01 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Jarvis was sighted last night back in Youlton.
everything crossed for more news of him soon.
Scenting info emailed and will discuss with owner later.
- 2012-09-03 11:45 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks everyone- have sent a message for an update x
- 2012-09-02 21:10 bazil
- Oh God this poor baby, I really feel for his owners, its just awful. I am prepared to travel if more help is needed or if another organised search is planned. Hoping and praying he is safe, is there any chance the owner of the 3 dogs could have him. Surely they went after their dogs to stop them catching Jarvis?? I will keep saying prayers for this boy's safe return xxx
- 2012-09-02 18:52 Cugisk
- Praying that Jarvis is safe and found soon. What a nightmare.
- 2012-09-02 18:18 AnnieSparky
- Poor little Jarvis....hoping hes found soon xx
- 2012-09-02 17:52 Gypsy
- Just hope someone kind has found Jarvis and taken him in. Poor little boy...so upsetting and so frustrating...just wish I was closer. Jarvis's owner must be distraught!! Will keep checking this page and hoping for good news xx
- 2012-09-02 17:50 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Poor Jarvis :( hoping for good news soon.x
- 2012-09-02 17:17 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Oh no:((
- 2012-09-02 17:14 wickedweims
- Search party have covered a large area and still no sign
- 2012-09-02 16:12 bazil
- Great Gypsy....I have posted him to many FB Groups, re lost spaniels/gundogs etc and my friends are sharing to their friends in the York area. Lets hope Jarvis is safe x
- 2012-09-02 16:10 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner has a search party on today....fingers crossed for good news xx
- 2012-09-02 15:49 Gypsy
- Poor Jarvis! I'm with you Bazil, so worried about this boy and prepared to travel if needed. These dangerous dogs are clearly owned by an irresponsible owner who needs dealing with!! Hope they are helping with the search..its the least they can do! I'm so furious about this!
Hoping and praying that Jarvis is found safe and well xLast edited: 2012-09-02 15:54:33 by Gypsy
- 2012-09-02 15:16 bazil
- Hope Jarvis' family is getting support from the police and the local Dog Warden. Have the 3 dangerous dogs been restrained or are they still on the loose? Please keep updates coming as I am so worried for this boy, I am thinking of driving down to York to help. I live in North Durham but willing to come down if more help needed. Praying he is found safe x
- 2012-09-02 12:01 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Apparently they are Paterdales.
- 2012-09-02 11:41 Cugisk
- This is terrible! What kind of dogs are these and what are the local police doing about them? If they have already attacked a horse, they could easily attack a child or adult! Poor Jarvis. I hope the large organised search finds him soon. Good Luck to all involved.
- 2012-09-02 08:51 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- have bumped Jarvis as there has been a possible sighting of him reported running down a track alone, after being pursued by the other dogs.
owner has a large search party organised for this morning.
advice given re approaching him if he is sighted again today.
everything crossed for further news
xxLast edited: 2012-09-02 21:37:30 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-09-02 08:30 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks for the call Lizzy- have messaged Jarvis's owner so we can talk through some further advice x
- 2012-09-02 08:02 Tobys Mum
- I am worried about this little boy too. He could be hiding up with an injury near to where he was chased from and scared to emerge. Would somebody with a dog who could follow a scent be able to help the owner, may take them straight to the place? Poor Jarvis xx
- 2012-09-02 01:15 bazil
- I am so worried about little Jarvis, I wish I lived closer to help you look for him. Is the owner of the dogs helping to find him?? I hope so. Stay safe Jarvis but be sighted so your family can take you home x
- 2012-09-01 23:23 Aud40
- sorry to hear that Jarvis is missing I have shared on face-book and Stolen/Lost Dogs page. do hope he is soon found safe and well.
- 2012-09-01 22:27 woldsway
- Have crossposted to SpringThing (Spaniel forum) & asked for people to circulate on Facebook / twitter etc. Stay safe Jarvis & come home soon, will poster my vets etc Mon, hope he's home before then X
- 2012-09-01 15:32 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- These dogs have killed cats and attacked a horse. Still no sign of Jarvis. All help is needed to find him.
- 2012-09-01 12:54 bazil
- Hope the 3 dogs were stopped and controlled. Poor Jarvis must have been terrified. Hope he is found safe very soon xx
- 2012-08-31 17:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in YO26,30,51,61.