Reunited: Silver Yorkshire Terrier Cross Female
- Dog ID 42596
- Status Reunited
- Registered 31 Aug 2012
- Name KISSY
- Breed Yorkshire Terrier Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Silver
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Has a small scar on her lower stomach where she had to have a c/section.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 31 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Wednesfield, Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WV11
- Date Found 01 Sep 2012
- Where Found Kissy ran under a school bus and was spotted by a lady on the bus and was coaxed out by the driver and taken back to his.
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 01 Sep 2012
- Other Info Kissy went missing from Beechwood Avenue We only got her yesterday. She is very scared and timid but wont bite! she went missing this morning. She is micro chipped but to her last home. PLEASE call the numbers below with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07787 320300
- Phone 2 44797 2331185
- Reward? Large reward
- Listed By KHemmings94
- Views 586
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-01 13:24 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, Kissy was found by a neighbour and is now home been fed chicken and rice.........bless her xxLast edited: 2012-09-01 13:24:36 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-09-01 12:12 janiejewel1649
- Grrrreat. Stay safe now little Kissyx
- 2012-09-01 12:01 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Great to see Kizzy in the blue. I hope she's ok
- 2012-08-31 20:20 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- on twitter....
@DoglostUK We have found Kissy! Thank you for all your help!
- 2012-08-31 15:06 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-31 12:32 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WV1,10,11,12,13.
- 2012-08-31 12:29 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner needs to contact DW, local vets, Dog pound (visit), local paper. Check sites on the internet. Poster asap. Hand out flyers. Speak to the postman. Owner has postered in pubs and contacted taxi services and postered through letter boxes in the street and asked local children and also local radio.Last edited: 2012-08-31 13:10:48 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-08-31 12:25 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-08-31 11:47 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs