Lost: Black And Tan German Shepherd Female In North West (LA4)
- Dog ID 42592
- Status Lost
- Registered 31 Aug 2012
- Name JAZZ
- Breed German Shepherd
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Colour black and tan
- Marks & Scars umbilical hernia
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Aug 2012
- Where Lost West End Bridge, Morecambe.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area LA4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Jazz is 18 months old, she was wearing a PURPLE ID TAG on a baby pink collar when she went missing and is MICROCHIPPED. Jazz bolted through the door during a thunderstorm. Her family are devastated. If found she must be reported to the council dog warden WHICH IS LAW.
- Phone 1 07879 643416
- Phone 2 01524 419711
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2455
- See more dogs Lost in LA4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-19 12:10 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- GSD pictured at Leigh, Unsure of gender at moment
Link to picture
- 2013-04-02 22:54 Merlinsmum
- Hi there... it may be a long shot, but female gsd has been found in blackpool, please see pic on fb GSDs united lost & stolen or fb https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=169369896553703&set=a.153072571516769.34527.152769218213771&type=3&theater
lost dogs found
0115 German Shep female approx 18 months found in Blackpool (FY1) on the 2nd April will be up for adoption after 7 days if not claimed please call 01253 884183l
by: Lost Dogs FoundLast edited: 2013-04-02 23:25:30 by Merlinsmum
- 2013-03-19 12:50 4paws
- Found dog 50098 looks very similar but not chipped..
- 2012-11-02 18:02 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Just had a look Miss Marple and I think the dog found on the Wirral is a lot darker on her face and chest. Will send the link to the owner for them to check themselves. Thank you :)
- 2012-10-29 21:31 Miss Marple
- Can you try this link please? http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Detail.asp?DogsID=7345
- 2012-10-28 21:11 Julie
- Please let this be Jazz will keep checking back to see if she is reunited. Everything crossed here for her safe return. Julie x
- 2012-10-28 21:09 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Reports coming in of a young german shepherd out on its own in Morecambe tonight, Baycliffe Crescent. Jazz's owner out looking in the area.
- 2012-09-17 17:00 mathers22
- There's a female GSD been found in the North West (Manchester area) 43101 - anything worth a try. xx
- 2012-09-16 20:25 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Sadly Jazz is still missing. The family are still actively searching for her. For anyone on Facebook, Jazz now has group on there "Help Find Jazz"
- 2012-09-07 10:29 thebestof Lancaster
- Any news or sightings? Hopefully she is back home safely but can anyone advise please?
- 2012-09-04 21:19 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Jazz is still missing. All xd for her safe return.
- 2012-09-04 00:09 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Bumping Jazz as there is an ad in tomorrows (Tuesday) The Visitor newspaper.
There was another sighting of Jazz yesterday, just waiting for the details from Jazz's owner and will update as soon as I know.
Thanks my boy max :)
- 2012-09-01 22:25 my boy max
- will post details on biggsd site
- 2012-08-31 21:38 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Jazz's family are doing an amazing job, they have contacted all the right people and then some!! There will also be an advert in next Tuesdays (4th Sept) issue of the local paper, The Visitor and there possible a mention today on the local radio (a friend organised this).
As the family have already contacted everyone possible I have recommended also letting local drivers, schools, window cleaners, local farmers etc know. Tomorrow they will be printing lots of posters to get up in the area.
Kay, I'm sure the family will be glad of an extra pair of eyes if you are local :)Last edited: 2012-09-02 21:21:25 by Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- 2012-08-31 20:37 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks Jayne x
Thanks Kay, I've just got off the phone from Jazz's owner and will update in full asap when I'm back on my pc, currently on my phone.
- 2012-08-31 19:58 Kay
- Is there any more information about the circumstances? Was she lost from the beach, or from home and which part of Morecambe? May help with a search if she was seen by the sea or further into the town.
- 2012-08-31 19:41 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LA1-6.
- 2012-08-31 19:19 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Please can email alerts go out :)
Date now confirmed and photo uploaded.
- 2012-08-31 10:22
- Sorry to see that JAZZ is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.