Lost: Tan And White Beagle Male In South West (EX23)
- Dog ID 42569
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Aug 2012
- Name COOPER
- Breed Beagle
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour tan and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars One of his markings on his back above his tail looks like a lower case letter p, and from the opposi
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Aug 2012
- Where Lost He ran out of the garden in poughill, bude.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area EX23
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info The garden backs on to loads of farmers fields
- Phone 1 07538625672
- Phone 2
- Listed By aimeex
- Views 1126
- See more dogs Lost in EX23
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-15 18:42 wensmum
15 Feb 2013
Location: Nr Rugeley WS15
Colour: Tan and white
Contact Phone Number - 07816634685
- 2012-12-15 09:16 PigPog
- Is Cooper still missing?
- 2012-10-15 16:17 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Beagle found
15 Oct 2012 Beagle
Location: Newport Pagnell MK16
Colour: Brown Tan
Our Ref: 281576
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-09-17 14:02 JB
- Is there any news about Cooper, have there been any sightings?
- 2012-09-01 10:42 amy
- Any news on this little man yet? I'm in bideford so a little way away but if anything i can do let me know
- 2012-09-01 00:31 Owl
- Owners are welcome to join Beaglesuk group on Facebook who offer help and support to owners of missing beagles.
- 2012-08-30 17:59 Aadm
- Sorry to hear Cooper is missing, we'll display a poster and have shared on our facebook page. Best of luck in finding him soon Cafe Bellinis
- 2012-08-30 17:11 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in EX22,23,39.
- 2012-08-30 14:02
- Sorry to see that COOPER is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.