Lost: Black & White Chihuahua Male In South East (BR3)
- Dog ID 42549
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Aug 2012
- Name OLLIE STOLEN
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black & White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Arrol Road, Beckenham, Kent
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area BR3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info DESCRIPTION OF THE PEOPLE THAT STOLE OLLIE:The man is aged between 30-40, having short cropped black hair, with black stubble and an Irish accent.The woman has a dark brown pony tail and the little girl, also in the car, had blue eyes with blond curly hair.Anyone with information can contact Bromley Police's CID on 020 8284 8859 or Crimestoppers, quoting reference 3316374/12.
- Phone 1 07715749494
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By racheal01
- Views 6635
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in BR3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-01 21:33 janiejewel1649
- I often think of Ollie, and the scum who took him away from his family. So hoping he will be reunited soon. Come on Ollie get yourself found SOON.
- 2013-03-25 22:56 chichililly
- 2013-02-24 10:52 Tobyjugpaul
- Hi , don't know if you found your dog , I remember the story , just a long shot , but was looking through gumtree today and I see a ad advertising a female chihuahua named holly aged 3/4 which struck me funny , didnt seem to know the age , and it says there in lewisham there asking £180 which seems cheap and replys by web no phone number, and using a web photo , not actual dog , is this female or cover up , just strange quite close to you , and the way there saying things , could be innocent but ???
- 2013-01-18 21:50 janiejewel1649
- Often think of Ollie, and do hope he is found soon. Paws, and fingers xd.
- 2012-12-12 21:44 janiejewel1649
- Any more news on Olly yet?
- 2012-10-03 13:47 ellejay
- Nina, Racheal and her daughter and friends did this armed with placards, posters and tshirts all with ollie on, they went to two big shopping centres :)
Also the local boot fairs are well aware, i will be going to hayes one again this sunday :)
- 2012-10-02 15:30 janiejewel1649
- Nina. Good idea.
- 2012-10-02 11:53 Nina
- What about going to your nearest busy town armed with a megasphone and missing leaflets and any helpers that may be available and let everyone know what has happened.
- 2012-10-02 09:09 Jayne - Head Office
- More alerts sent out locally.
- 2012-09-29 22:13 janiejewel1649
- They sleep at night because they have no conscience at all. They think only of themselves and their gain, no matter who gets hurt. All xd for a positive result in the hunt for Ollie.
- 2012-09-29 20:57 Jan.Petsearchuk
- How sad that Ollie is still missing, I have recirculated the video and this doglost link...I don't know how some people sleep at night.
- 2012-09-29 08:37 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Another great video Lorraine. If that doesnt make the scum bags feel utter shame then they are the lowest or the low!!
Spreading the word will make this baby so well known. Someone knows where he is and if they have a heart they will do the right thing.
PHONE DOGLOST in complete confidence. Just imagaine it is yyour family your child your much loved dog.
DO THE RIGHT THING !! PHONE AND LETS GET OLLIE HOME.
- 2012-09-28 20:58 racheal01
- Hello all Sorry I haven't been on here much been trying to get Ollies face everywhere. Thank you so much to everyone at Dogs lost you have been so supportive truley amazing!!! Lets get sharing the Vid and make sure that whoever has him has no option but to give him back!!xx
- 2012-09-28 15:00 mathers22
- Couldn't agree more SHAME ON THEM11
- 2012-09-28 12:28 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see Ollie is still missing. The family who stole him are uncaring low life scum. Hopefully he has been made "Too hot to handle" Paws and fingers xd for his safe return to his RIGHTFUL owners. Hopefully his microchip will work iot`s magic. To woman involved in this; you are an absolute disgrace to your family, and should hang your head in shame.
- 2012-09-28 12:11 Marge
- Has their been any progress on Ollie,Im a helper on NW side .MargeLast edited: 2012-09-28 12:11:56 by Marge
- 2012-09-28 10:17 mathers22
- OMG what complete and utter b.........ds taking a dog is bad enough but off a child unbelievable..
- 2012-09-28 10:05 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Ollies appeal video .....
Please help us to find Ollie...........
Ollie the Chihuahua was STOLEN from his 12 year old owner Tae, on the 29th August 2012 and has been missing ever since. Three men and a lady, with a small child around 3-4 years old, with blonde curly hair, pulled up in a blue saloon car, they had strong Irish accents and had a stanley knife. They then snatched Ollie from Tae, whilst she was walking him on Arroll Road, Beckenham . They left her in agony as they run over her foot before speeding off! This has left her heartbroken as Ollie is her best friend!!!
We have started a campaign to find Ollie and are offering a £1000 reward, for his safe return. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Have you seen Ollie??? Please contact us on 07715749494 with any information.
- 2012-09-26 19:34 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- 2012-09-25 23:27 Lorraine - Area Co-ordinator Kent
- Have bumped due to the new sightings in the Addiscombe area, message sent to Rachel via FB recommending emailing vets/pet shops etc in that area x
- 2012-09-22 21:38 Millys Mum
- ellejay - if you want Ollie's page bumped, it's probably best if you or Rachael call or email DogLost Admin.
- 2012-09-22 16:04 racheal01
- The possible sightings have been in the Addiscombe area so if anyone does have any info or sees them please call us on 07715 749 494. Have been at Paws in the Park today handing our flyers and posters.
- 2012-09-22 10:44 ellejay
- Is it possible to bump this ?
There has been a few more sightings of a possible Ollie witha scruffy looking man, all the info goes on his facebook page, and i know there is alot of people who dont use facebook, if it is him he is still in area, and hoping it will only be a matter of time till he is found.
- 2012-09-18 12:43 Millys Mum
- Thanks CJ - just off to work now (for the afternoon) and so will check my emails and Ollie's page on my return. Good to hear that things may be moving in the right direction.
- 2012-09-18 12:39 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Thaks Millys mum ( i will update an email to you) Spoken to owners partner just now . Things are moving i wont say too much on here in case eyes are watching this site.
- 2012-09-18 12:09 Millys Mum
- Such a shame that we aren't getting updates anymore. I tried my hardest last night to help when I received a call & text from the ever-caring ellejay. I even sent a late night text to one of my police contacts but the problem was that we received this info too late. We don't expect owners to post sensitive info on here but PLEASE call Admin with any important info and they will do their best to respond. I mentioned CJ's name to ellejay last night but knew that it was far too late for CJ to be contacted and for anything constructive to be done. But, having said all that, I hope Ollie's family get more info that leads to him being reunited. Fingers crossed...
- 2012-09-18 10:32 ellejay
- Thanks ladies, this needs to be chased up asap if we can,:)
- 2012-09-18 10:10 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- I have re sent my mobile to Rachael as need full info if i can see what can be done.CJ
- 2012-09-18 09:32 Jayne - Head Office
- emailing our police contact CJ with updste.
- 2012-09-17 21:49 Millys Mum
- I've just left a message on DL Admin's number. Is it possible for someone to call me (I've left my landline number in the message) and/or Rachel asap (number as above). Thanks.
- 2012-09-08 22:06 racheal01
- We have been out flyering in bromley and Croydon all day and had a great response from the public! We have also added ollie details to the Paul o'grady site on Facebook get on there and share the page if you are able to and keep up the good work! x
- 2012-09-07 14:56 racheal01
- Thanks again guys for all your hard work and efforts. The ref number from BDCH is just them letting us know a report has been filed for Ollie.
- 2012-09-07 00:03 ellejay
- Also could crime stoppers be contacted ? They do a slot on itvs this morning programme, after all a crime has been committed, especially on a young girl so this could be of interest to show this on their programme.
Also crime watch on bbc.
- 2012-09-06 23:59 ellejay
- Millysmum I will try and update on here for those that don't use f/b or twitter the info I know .
Racheal is doing such a great job, ollie is very well known around beckenham and bromley now , there are posters on nearly every street I turn down , twitter is spreading the word brilliantly , and people are sharing all over Facebook .
I heard over heard 2 young girls in bromley high street talking about him being missing , and a few patients at my work have talked about him.
We need to now go furthur out to poster etc, as he may no longer be in immediate area.
I have postered grove park, but run out of ink on printer, so hope to get some more of racheal on Saturday . I will then poster downham Bellingham catford and up in new addington . I wil be going down my caravan next weekend in kent coast so will poster down there as well, but hoping he will be back by then.
- 2012-09-06 17:36 racheal01
- Is the BDCH ref just to keep an eye out for Ollie or does this mean they have some information?
- 2012-09-06 15:36 Abbalish
- Report made at BDCH, ref 294273
- 2012-09-05 18:50 Millys Mum
- C.J. the News Shopper article's link is:
- 2012-09-05 18:16 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Ok ive bumped DUE TO MEDIA COVERAGE- but if you have link could you put it here please.CJ
- 2012-09-05 16:51 Millys Mum
- I don't 'do' Facebook (nor Twitter come to that) and so won't be able to read the Ollie updates. Good media coverage on page 5 of this week's News Shopper. Could DL Admin bump Ollie's page please. C.J - very good point about DL's numerous contacts and anonymous calls into DL. These phone calls have been instrumental in reuniting so many of our missing dogs, that it would be a shame just to rely on Facebook, etc., especially as many registered DL Helpers like me don't have Facebook accounts. I hope that the News Shopper article brings about Ollie's safe return.
- 2012-09-05 11:39 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Hope owner will use doglost posters as our number is on it and we get tip offs from sources who want to remain anonymous. I have sent email but to owner so they have my details.
The lead from homebase needs to be followed up from the source that made the comment so that date and time is worked out. Stores often only keep CCTV for a limited time so hope that contact has been made to which ever facebook page the comment was made on.
While facebook is BRILLIANT to sprad the word we cannot monitor them all so its vital that important details such as this are made direct on to this site so they can be picked up and leads followed. CJ
- 2012-09-04 17:15 racheal01
- Olllies facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/367708823308837/
- 2012-09-03 18:40 racheal01
- Have followed up on the homebase lead but need a call from police to let us view the CCTV and they need to know a date and time which we do not have. Pets at home have posters in the store but can't help to jog their memory. Tesco also have posters up. Thanks for all the advise and comments
- 2012-09-03 14:37 S4sugar
- I would be a good idea to put his correct colour on the posters and details. Ollie is black & cream, (actually a tricolour) not black & white.
- 2012-09-03 00:04 ellejay
- Has this info been followed up do we know ?
I am going to Pets at home in purely way tomorrow and we inform them about ollie.
There is also a market/boot sale I think on tuesday mornings behind homebase Peter pans pool one in beckenham / catford, there has been suspicions that a missing dog from here was sold on there, so may be worth taking a look.
Have Tesco in Elmer's end taken in a poster ? You know how busy that place is.
Twitter is doing brill with all the retweeting, so many people know about Ollie now.
- 2012-09-01 21:55 orpheous87
- Hi, I'm miles away from this area so can't be much help but I've just been reading the article on the Newsshopper site and someone has posted the following comment:
7:58pm Sat 1 Sep 12
hi, posted this on a group on fb and this woman put this : omg...i saw a dog like this in sidcup the girl had curly hair and was hiding the dog in her jacket but it was homebase in sidcup.dont know whether its this one or not they kept laughing hmm!!
They have cctv in homebase ?hope it helps x"
Not sure if anyone would have seen this, but thought I'd post it on here anyway in case someone wanted to check it out.
- 2012-09-01 20:08 valerieWA7
- What is Ollie's FB page please? x
- 2012-09-01 11:55 ellejay
- Been sharing all over. i know that the tv programme ' THIS MORNING ' do a pet section with Pam St Clement, maybe get them contacted to inform them of this, you just never know they may actually show it as he was stolen from a young girl.
Have all the vets been given a poster in area ? Contact Foal farm in Biggin Hill, Pdsa in Croydon, Celia Hammond animal centre in Lewisham. If he has been sold on, hopefully someone will scan for his chip.
- 2012-09-01 10:03 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've copied Ollie's pics, grouped together and shared on my FB group, my page and others are sharing too.
- 2012-09-01 09:16 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-09-01 08:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Hope the article helps...
- 2012-09-01 07:29 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Thanks to all helping on this ilttle one and hope the news article will bring some information to get these back. Owners have my details should they need further help.
- 2012-09-01 05:10 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Link to News Article:
Bumped his page due to the above
- 2012-09-01 04:08 Millys Mum
- Just to let you know that an email is being circulated by the ever-caring Hayes and Coney Hall Safer Neighbourhood Police Team via their so-called Dog Watch scheme and so a huge THANK YOU to them!
- 2012-08-31 23:13 racheal01
- Thanks for all the comments. In answer to your questions ellejay it was in arrol road in beckenham at 6.30pm on the 29th august. If you would like a poster please send me your email address and I will send you the poster we have been putting up. Also goes for anyone else who would like a poster. Thanks again for all the kind comments and offers of advice.
- 2012-08-31 22:48 ellejay
- Just seen the f/b & Twitter page, so am sharing all over, we need to get Ollie To Hot To Handle !!
- 2012-08-31 22:22 Kurukullachis
- Please let me know if I can help. I live in BR3 and have chis.. Have sent to all my friends and family and chi friends to share.
- 2012-08-31 22:14 reggiemollieros
- So sorry to read this - terrible.
If you are going to look on the free ad sites do also look under the spelling chiwawa. I shall have a look myself too.
- 2012-08-31 21:54 ellejay
- So sorry just seen this, total scumbags.
I work in Elmers End, and always in Beckenham. So will spread the word asap.
Where abouts in Beckenham was he stolen ? was it daytime or evening ?
Ollie is a gorgeous boy and his colourings stand out well, so hopefully he will be spotted soon.
Get posters in the local pubs round beckenham, as they may try and sell him on in a pub if you think they are travellers.
Check daily all the free ads for dogs for sale. Contact all local cab firms as they are always out driving in area. Get posters put up in Bywood woods. They may be travellers that live in houses.
i need to get a poster so i can put one in my work, alot of people come in daily so may have seen him around.
i really hope he is found safe soon, POSTERS really are key, you can never have to many or poster to far out.xx
- 2012-08-30 18:03 Millys Mum
- What an awful thing to happen. Glad to see that Baggy Dog is already on the case. I know that we had travellers 'camping' on the Harvington Estate just before the Bank Holiday but know that they were moved on pretty swiftly and I believe they were gone by last Sunday week. Where in Beckenham did this happen and, unless it jeopardises things, can we have a little more detail including time of day. What makes you think they were travellers? Did you get a make of car, model and registration number? Apart from Baggy Dog's good suggestion to print out business card sized contact details, DogLost can also send you mini-flyers (4 to an A4 page). When requested, these will be sent to your email address. I presume you have contacted the police and obtained a crime reference number. Do Ward Security know (they patrol our local parks assisted by dogs)? And what about the local Safer Neighbourhood Police teams? Are they aware? But, as Baggy Dog has already said, posters are the single most important factor in spreading the word and making Ollie the best known and hottest boy in town? And yes, it's essential to check out the Gumtree, Pets4Homes, epupz, ukclassified and preloved websites as ellejay spotted her own stolen dog on two of these websites! I have a number of contact numbers and would be happy to pass these on to you. My mobile is only PAYG but, if you wish, I can send you a text for you to call me or I can call you on your landline, if you have one. Good Luck!
- 2012-08-30 12:24 racheal01
- Thank you baggy dog. Ollie is microchipped we are getting the number put on here today. Posters are currently being circulated so fingers cross he will be back with us soon. He as actually stolen by travllers while our daughter was walking him.
- 2012-08-30 10:00 Baggy Dog
- I've delivered posters to vet and pet shop in Upper Elmers End Road this morning. It's certainly worth getting a couple of hundred posters printed off and circulated as soon as possible, to make Ollie too hot to handle. Also print out business card size contact details to hand out to dog walkers. Check out Gumtree. Newshopper goes to press on Monday - have an advert ready to put in next week if Ollie's not home by then. Can you let us know if Ollie's tagged and/or microchipped? I'm sure Millys Mum and Ellejay will be on here soon with some more advice.
- 2012-08-30 04:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BR1,2,3,4. SE6,20,26.
- 2012-08-30 03:13 bertiejess
- Admin, this should be south east. Will keep my eyes open when back from holiday.
- 2012-08-29 21:33
- Sorry to see that OLLIE STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.