Lost: Sandy Coloured Lurcher Female In North East (SR8)
- Dog ID 42523
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Aug 2012
- Name SANDY STOLEN
- Breed Lurcher
- Gender Female
- Build Large
- Colour sandy coloured
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Aug 2012
- Where Lost horden peterlee
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area SR8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info sandy was stolen along with my fox red working cocker spaniel and her three 4 week old puppies
- Phone 1 07715682867
- Phone 2
- Listed By blondie
- Views 2378
- See more dogs Lost in SR8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-12 22:01 bazil
- Update on the Lurcher found in Penshaw today on Bailey's FB page-ID 42258 on here. I have still not had it confirmed if this dog was male and which vets the dog was taken too.
- 2012-09-12 10:43 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-09-03 15:55 bazil
- Hope she is safe and home soon xx
- 2012-09-03 12:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- There has also been an appeal article about these dogs in the Hartlepool mail- thank you. Hoping it brings some news of them very soon.
- 2012-08-30 19:27 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thank you riverlady x
- 2012-08-30 17:31 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-30 12:47 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Bumped due to media coverage.
Thank you to the Peterlee Star
- 2012-08-29 12:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
Hoping that there is going to be an appeal article in the Hartlepool Mail this week.
- 2012-08-29 07:07 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in ALL SR POSTCODES. TS20-27. DH1-7.
- 2012-08-28 21:11 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Please could poster alerts go out x
- 2012-08-28 21:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sandy and Pepper a cocker spaniel and her puppies (42519) were stolen on Sunday night/ Monday morning.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities.
The police are involved and they have a crime reference number and an officer assigned to the case.
They are trying for a media appeal and are postering the area.
Anyone who has information can ring Doglost anonymously on 0844 8003220
If found, they must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
There is a SUBSTANTIAL cash reward for their safe returnLast edited: 2012-08-28 21:10:55 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-08-28 20:16 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Blondie I have emailed you for a few more details so that I can advertise the dogs for you.
- 2012-08-28 18:57
- Sorry to see that SANDY STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.