Lost: Fox Red Cocker Spaniel Female In North East (SR8)
- Dog ID 42519
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Aug 2012
- Name PEPPER AND PUPPIES STOLEN
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour fox red
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Aug 2012
- Where Lost horden peterlee
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area SR8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Pepper was STOLEN along with her THREE four week old puppies and a female lurcher. Please look out for them!
- Phone 1 07715682867
- Phone 2
- Reward? SUBSTANTIAL CASH REWARD ON SAFE RETURN
- Listed By blondie
- Views 5019
- See more dogs Lost in SR8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-23 14:28 Claire Weston Turville
- Oops i think my post is the same as everybody else has put on. Sincere apologies.
- 2013-01-23 14:27 Claire Weston Turville
- This post has been found on another Missing Dog Harvey:
(owner) contacted the shelter and the found dog is a beautiful little cocker spaniel bitch, very emaciated and in poor condition. They told me it is microchipped but the chip is not reading properly so someone is probably missing it. It's ID is Wigan 046 on the leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk. She looks lovely. Someone should be missing her!
- 2013-01-21 14:30 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thank you everyone.
Tried to phone Pepper's owner. Have also sent a text message
- 2013-01-21 13:50 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks AnnieSparky and the DL helper who also emailed into HQ re the found in Leigh and highlighted Pepper.
Details have been sent to minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire who has been dealing with family.
Cocker's on DL will be checked out and owners alerted. x
- 2013-01-20 18:01 AnnieSparky
- Photo of Red Cocker in Leigh Dogs Home.....poor dog in poor condition, found in Wigan area 19/01/13, chip not reading properly:
ID/Photo Ref 046
- 2012-10-03 23:50 scootjockey
- Golden Cocker arrived in found column this eve ID 43579 Stolen tays mumxLast edited: 2012-10-03 23:58:12 by scootjockey
- 2012-10-02 17:06 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- No details on this at all and a little up the road, but - just saw an add on Gumtree posted yesterday:
lovely female spaniel found next to hartley lane.
- 2012-09-28 22:14 Aud40
- Is there any news yet..x
- 2012-09-12 21:07 Gypsy
- .Last edited: 2012-09-12 21:51:03 by Gypsy
- 2012-09-12 10:43 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-09-10 22:49 Aud40
- Has there been any update worth going to the press they usually like to help,.x x
- 2012-09-04 08:36 Aud40
- So sorry to hear Pepper, her puppies and Lurcher have been stolen this is terrible.I have posted on my Fb and Lost and Stolen page.do hope you soon get them all back safe.x
- 2012-09-03 15:51 scootjockey
- How dreadfull. Fingers crossed here too for some good news. Best wishes stolen Tays mum x
- 2012-09-03 15:38 bazil
- Fingers crossed for some good news soon x
- 2012-09-03 12:12 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- There has also been an appeal article about these dogs in the Hartlepool mail- thank you. Hoping it brings some news of them very soon.
- 2012-08-31 20:35 Laura
- just awful! hope all of these dogs are reunited with the owner asap!!
- 2012-08-30 19:28 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thank you riverlady x
- 2012-08-30 17:31 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-30 16:21 janiejewel1649
- This is absolutely terrible, and theft. Let`s make them "Too hot to handle" Hope they are all found soon.
- 2012-08-30 12:47 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks bazil-will alert owners
Bumped due to media coverage.
Thank you to the Peterlee Star
http://www.peterleestar.co.uk/news/local/family-s-agony-as-dogs-are-stolen-1-4876787Last edited: 2012-08-30 15:08:08 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-08-30 12:42 bazil
- Just saw this on preloved, 1 golden cocker boy, might be genuine but worth checking to rule out. Tel and pose as a potential buyer to go and view as it says can be seen with mother. Link below, good luck x
- 2012-08-29 15:14 bazil
- This is just dreadful, hope Pepper aand her puppies and Sandy are all found safe very very soon. I will keep a lookout on the 'found dogs' and 'for sale' websites. Hope the horrible nasty thieves are caught too.
- 2012-08-29 12:12 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
The PUPPIES are as follows
one golden bitch
one golden dog
one lemon roan dog
Hoping that there is going to be an appeal article in the Hartlepool Mail this week.
- 2012-08-29 07:08 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in ALL SR POSTCODES. TS20-27. DH1-7.
- 2012-08-28 20:44 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Please could poster alerts go out x
- 2012-08-28 20:41 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Pepper and her puppies and a lurcher Sandy (42523)were stolen on Sunday night/ Monday morning.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and Pepper has been flagged up as STOLEN with the Microchip company.
The police are involved and they have a crime reference number and an officer assigned to the case.
They are trying for a media appeal and are postering the area.
Anyone who has information can ring Doglost anonymously on 0844 8003220
If found, they must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
There is a SUBSTANTIAL cash reward for their safe returnLast edited: 2012-08-28 21:09:48 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-08-28 20:16 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Blondie I have emailed you for a few more details so that I can advertise the dogs for you.
- 2012-08-28 18:41
- Sorry to see that PEPPER AND PUPPIES STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.