Lost: Prodominatly Black Terrier Breed Female In North East (NE39)
- Dog ID 42509
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Aug 2012
- Name BANDIT
- Breed Terrier breed
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Prodominatly Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Ginger Face, White Neck, Chest, Feet and Tail Tip
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Chopwell Woods
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE39
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Bandit was lost on a walk in Chopwell Woods. She is MICROCHIPPED and a much loved family Anyone finding a dog is required by law to report this to the dog warden. There is a £1000 REWARD for her safe return ! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HER !!
- Phone 1 01914131038
- Phone 2 07890612950
- Reward? £1000
- Listed By Christine
- Views 1421
- See more dogs Lost in NE39
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-29 08:11 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've alerted Minigirl and Jumanji
- 2012-09-29 08:04 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Bandit's got a FB group:https://www.facebook.com/BringBanditBack
Bandits also been in the Chronicle: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/communities/ryton/2012/08/24/1-000-reward-to-find-missing-crawcrook-terrier-72703-31689060/
Possible sighting Wednesday 26/9/12:Another possible sighting of Bandit today at Oakfield, Busty Bank, Burnopefield. She may have been spotted in the fields there at 12:30"
Another possible sighting 28/9/12: Possible sighting on Lindsford main road. seems they are wanting the person who rang to phone back!
- 2012-09-03 13:56 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- There is no news on Bandit yet.
Owners are still postering, scenting and searching the area.
They have managed to make Bandit very well known in the area and lots of people are looking out for her.
Really hoping for more news of her very soon
- 2012-08-28 20:09 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks maggiesmam !
- 2012-08-28 20:01 maggiesmam
- Info shared on Facebook & asked my friends in that area to keep their eyes open for her. Good luck. x
- 2012-08-28 19:57 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Christine !
- 2012-08-28 19:20 Christine
- Updated the info sorry and sent a text
- 2012-08-28 18:55 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks maggiesmum ! I have left a message on owners phone x
- 2012-08-28 15:11 maggiesmam
- Just received the alert but querying the info as Chopwell Woods isn't in NE4 area.
Can someone check details please? x
- 2012-08-28 15:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NE1-8,15,16.
- 2012-08-28 14:51
- Sorry to see that BANDIT is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.