Lost: Tan - Ginger Jack Russell Cross Female In South East (DA15)
- Dog ID 42504
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Aug 2012
- Name BLOSSOM
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Tan - ginger
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Harborough Avenue, Sidcup
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area DA15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She is Tan / Ginger Colour
- Phone 1 07427 476 660
- Phone 2 07989 043 897
- Listed By amandag
- Views 766
- See more dogs Lost in DA15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-08 12:03 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- No news! Blossom is still missing
- 2012-09-06 13:17 piwoodhouse
- Any news or sightings at all?
- 2012-08-30 07:51 piwoodhouse
- Will print poster off and put it up in Footscray Meadows when I'm there tomorrow. I see she's wearing a nappy in the photo - is she incontinent or does she have specific medical issues such as leg weakness that could make her easier to notice?
- 2012-08-29 09:12 Woods
- Hi... I live just round the corner so will put some posters up in Avery hill park and the Goats field if his hasn't already been done?
- 2012-08-29 08:40 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DA6,14,15,16. SE7. BR7.
- 2012-08-28 14:11 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-08-28 12:14
- Sorry to see that BLOSSOM is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.