Lost: Jack Russell Cross Female In South East (CR5)
- Dog ID 42480
- Status Lost
- Registered 27 Aug 2012
- Name GEMMA
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Build Small
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars 3 toes on left rear leg with some bald spots on same leg. mostly white with tan mask and tan patch b
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Aug 2012
- Where Lost happy valley old coulsdon surrey
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area CR5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07971098061
- Phone 2 07758810969
- Listed By riftchick
- Views 940
- See more dogs Lost in CR5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-13 20:23 reggiemollieros
- Just seen ad advert on Gumtree for Gemma who is still missing. I have tweeted. I do hope the advert bring some news x
- 2012-10-07 18:19 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If still missing please can a co-ordinator put on the list for a CMW advert
- 2012-10-02 17:54 melissa
- 2012-09-10 22:28 Fluffylegs
- Gemma has also been featured on Its a Spring Thing springer spaniel site by an owner/member living locally, so the word is being spread.
We do hope Gemaa is found soon; people living not too far away may take their springers out to help..I will encourage...Good Luck come home Gemma
- 2012-09-02 12:17 riftchick
- thank you to everyone that is helping with the search for Gemma. as you can see she has a facebook page, so pass on to as many contacts as you can as we are so so desperate to have her back with us and her brothers
- 2012-08-29 19:11 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Gemma's got a FB group: https://www.facebook.com/FindGemma
- 2012-08-28 12:36 Abbalish
- I also know Happy Valley I live near there. have shared on FB and on the Caterham pages
- 2012-08-28 09:19 Brumas
- So sorry to here Gemma is lost. I go to Happy Valley almost daily. I shall put a poster on their notice board. I have two Jack Russells, I lost one sometime ago only to find her stuck down a rabbit hole. Eventually got her out and all OK. Can you tell me where abouts you last saw her. I will search around that area and listen out for any signs that she maybe stuck. I only found my little one when I heard a whimpering. I hope you have a happy outcome.
- 2012-08-27 16:06 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in CR0-8. sm5,6,7. RH1,2,3. KT20.
- 2012-08-27 13:15
- Sorry to see that GEMMA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.