Reunited: White/Black Greyhound Female
- Dog ID 42461
- Status Reunited
- Registered 26 Aug 2012
- Name UNKNOWN
- Breed Greyhound
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour White/Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Cowprint design over body. 6 years old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Yes
- Date Lost 25 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Barber Booth, near Edale, Hope Valley, Derbyshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area S33
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 27 Aug 2012
- Other Info This is an abandoned greyhound in a temporary home awaiting a guaranteed rescue place with the RGT. She cleared the garden wall late on Saturday night and hasn't been seen since. She is 6 years old. PLEASE contact the number below with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07872 072039
- Phone 2
- Listed By snapdragon
- Views 597
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-27 17:55 Jackie
- Yeah...good news for this little lady...no more scaling walls and hopefully your new forever family will come for you soon xxx
- 2012-08-27 10:45 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Really good news that this one is safe - am walking in the area from tomorrow morning, arriving by train, so was all set to keep my eyes peeled...now it's just Toby Spaniel I need to look out for!!
Well done to the finder for keeping her safe. Stay safe now young lady and good luck in your new home! :)x
- 2012-08-27 10:30 mathers22
- Wonderful - thank the lord she's safe from the dreaded railways xx
- 2012-08-27 10:26 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- That's great news snapdragon. I'm so glad she's ok and I hope she goes on to find a lovely new home with a VERY high fence!!
- 2012-08-27 09:47 AnnieSparky
- Thats brilliant news...so pleased shes safe. Well done to the kind finder xx :)
- 2012-08-27 09:10 Gillian
- That's fantastic news! So pleased for her :o)
- 2012-08-27 08:53 snapdragon
- SHE'S SAFE! Just had a call from a lady on a farm not far from where she went missing. This lady has lurchers and may be able to help care for her until she moves on to RGT. Many thanks to DOG LOST, this proves it works!
- 2012-08-26 22:09 Gillian
- Poor girl I hope she stays safe. So near the railway :( If you plan any searches then I'm not too far away (Glossop area) and willing to come and help or if you need any help with posters etc.
- 2012-08-26 21:02 AnnieSparky
- I know this is very doubtful as at least 25 miles away but on A/W website today :
26 Aug 2012
Location: Manchester M40
Markings: brown/black ears
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-08-26 20:45 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I am not putting the number on the site but will keep it to hand just in case.
- 2012-08-26 20:44 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-08-26 20:43 snapdragon
- Just to point out that this greyhound does have a tattoo in her ear. She is very friendly and would happily go to someone. It is such a shame when she has a guaranteed rescue place waiting for her.
- 2012-08-26 20:41 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Email address has been changed as the other one wasn't working properly.
- 2012-08-26 20:40 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to person who put this on, she has contacted DW's, she will poster asap. I have suggested radio but this will be looked at next week if she is not back then. For reasons this is not to be broadcast too much at the moment but eyes just need to be peeled. Railtrack have been informed and the area is lots of fields in the middle of nowhere.
- 2012-08-26 20:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Sue, there are no photos of her, could you please send one off the data base if possible. She is white with black flecks and then patches of black.
- 2012-08-26 20:18 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Is there a photograph of her?
If not can you give us a better description, mainly white with a few black patches? Big or small patches? Maybe I could find a similar photo to use on her DL poster.