Lost: Jack Russell Cross Male In North East (HU6)
- Dog ID 42450
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Aug 2012
- Name EDDIE
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Cut on tip of tail
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Dunswell Lane , possibly taken by elderly couple in a white ford kuga aged around late 60's early 70's.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area HU6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07908760019
- Phone 2 01482 841241
- Reward? substantial cash reward
- Listed By Samwinter
- Views 821
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in HU6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-14 11:18 Belle
- Very sadly this was not Eddie, although terribly similar. Owners still miss their boy very much and would love to have him home. Good luck x
- 2013-03-10 15:10 Belle
please have a look at this dog. I know it's a very long shot but will only take a moment. x
- 2012-09-07 10:18 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jackie.
Have left a message for an update
- 2012-08-27 21:56 Jackie
- I have posted Eddie's picture and details on the Carr House Rescue facebook page which I know they look at... The dog warden is called Chrissie and her...number is 01482515480, The other dog warden is Rachel Kid who's number is 01482615566..I've also put his picture on Oakwood Kennels in Hull and Kerry Freer's page who works at Leconsfield Kennels just incase, also on Sherilee Genter page who is in Hull who helps rehome dogs...lets hope he gets home soon xxx
- 2012-08-27 21:09 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jackie !
I have advised Eddies family with regard reporting to the dog warden and checking back with them and also given the contact numbers for Carr House Kennels and Leaconfield Kennels. Again advising that they keep checking with them.
Posters have been done and hopefully if someone has taken Eddie in they will come forward via the posters or report finding him to the dog warden which they are required to do by law.
Hoping for news of Eddie very soon x
- 2012-08-27 17:50 Jackie
- Have put Eddie on my facebook page for all my Hull friends to share...Hope we hear something good soon, will keep checking in xxx
- 2012-08-27 16:03 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jayne ! Have spoken to Eddies owner and given advice. Will update further
- 2012-08-27 08:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in HU1-10,16,17,.
- 2012-08-26 22:23 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Ashmark !
Ready for poster alerts please Admin
Will call owners in the morning x
- 2012-08-26 18:23 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-08-26 15:30
- Sorry to see that EDDIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.