Lost: GOLDEN Labrador Retriever Female In North West (CA2)
- Dog ID 42446
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Aug 2012
- Name ROXY STILL MISSING
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour GOLDEN
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars none
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 12 Aug 2012
- Where Lost in currock area of carlisle in cumbria
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area CA2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 3 years old,small for age. the puppy pining for her
- Phone 1 01228510821
- Phone 2 07593511012
- Reward? yes
- Listed By carolmck
- Views 1215
- See more dogs Lost in CA2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-28 19:39 1951BONNY
- golden lab for sale on preloved it says he bought her yesterday but his child is allergic to its fur so he.s selling it on,its the same age as yours just thought it a bit strange.the advert is from runcorn
- 2012-10-17 23:17 Birma04
- Have you checked out the lab found 44008? Both north west though different areas. Look similar?
- 2012-10-13 16:42 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Did Roxy escape, run off or was she stolen ??
Theres a golden Lab bitch found in Polegate, southeast
13 Oct 2012 Labrador
Location: Polegate BN26
Our Ref: 281421
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available Last edited: 2012-10-13 16:42:49 by Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- 2012-10-08 19:50 jollyloluk
- hi there .listed on homeless hounds under pound dogs is a lab bitch
- 2012-10-06 06:22 Aud40
- Sorry to see that Roxy is still missing .I have posted on my Facebook page again also on Stolen/Lost Dogs do hope Roxy is soon found.
- 2012-10-05 19:36 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Roxy is still missing
- 2012-08-29 19:24 twinks
- ive posted roxy on alot of carlisle fb groups/pages, hopin for some news, xx
- 2012-08-28 13:51 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Message sent for an update.
- 2012-08-26 17:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CA1-6.
- 2012-08-26 12:54
- Sorry to see that ROXY STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.