Lost: Brindle Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In North East (HU7)
- Dog ID 42435
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Aug 2012
- Name ROXI
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour brindle
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars vertical scrape scar under chin boneless dew claw on front paw thick gold stripe behind right ear
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Aug 2012
- Where Lost north bransholme /kingswood area Hull
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area HU7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info she got through a hole in the fence that vandals made around lunch time on the 25/08/12,she is not very good with most other dogs as she has only been with my lab and her two pups all her life
- Phone 1 07551554996
- Phone 2
- Listed By les
- Views 852
- See more dogs Lost in HU7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-04 17:39 Tracey25
- I know it's a bit far but have you checked 42601 in dogs found ??
- 2012-08-29 16:13 Jackie
- So sorry to hear it wasn't Roxy...will let Debbie know and I will reshare her on my facebook page...she's out there somewhere xxx I have posted her on the Leconsfield page and also Hull lost and found...will put her back on the Carr House page xxx
- 2012-08-28 19:07 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jackie ! Unfortunately the claimed dog at Carr house wasn't Roxi amd her owners have asked can you please ask your friend to keep her poster up on the wall there x x
- 2012-08-27 22:25 Jackie
- Just had a message from my friend who works at Carr house Rescue .... here's the message
hi jackie we had a staffie clamed today matching that description can u find out if its the same one plzz
Can you find out if it was Roxy....if not they are keeping her picture on the wall and I will let them know....fingers crossed from me it was her xxx
- 2012-08-27 22:23 Jackie
- Hoping Roxy gets found very quickly...have sent her details to Carr House Rescue also her picture...I've also put on Oakwood kennels facebook page plus animals lost and found in Hull and a couple of others...sent her details to Leconsfield kennels as well...
- 2012-08-27 20:36 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Sadly there is still no news of Roxi
- 2012-08-27 20:30 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Message sent to owners for an update x
- 2012-08-26 13:11 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Thanks Jayne !
Have spoken to owners who have been out searching for Roxi and are contacting all local vets and Stray kennels.
There has been one possible sighting of her with a lady.
Owners are going to get posters up and hopefully someone has taken her in and will come forward when they see the posters. Anyone finding a dog is required by law to inform the dog warden. Hoping for some news of Roxi very soon xxx
- 2012-08-26 10:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in HU postcodes.
- 2012-08-26 08:08
- Sorry to see that ROXI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.