Lost: Black And Brown Rottweiler Male In Scotland (FK1)
- Dog ID 42395
- Status Lost
- Registered 24 Aug 2012
- Name KATO
- Breed Rottweiler
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Black and Brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars None
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Callender Woods Falkirk
- Lost In Region Scotland
- Lost In Post Area FK1
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Kato does not usually wander off and it seems he is lost and he will be missing his family. PLease, if you have seen Kato or have taken him in or to a resue centre, please let us know. We are worried sick. Kato may have lost his collar as he is very good at escaping from this.
- Phone 1 07837732792
- Phone 2 01828628215
- Reward? £200
- Listed By Dogs4me
- Views 3047
- See more dogs Lost in FK1
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-29 12:03 angelbum
- 2013-01-29 12:00 angelbum
- 2013-01-09 12:16 visionvalue
- 2012-09-16 14:33 mossop
- Hi, we have been to Bandeath today, and the Rotties there aren't Kato. Thank you all for your continued support.
- 2012-09-14 08:37 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- I have been told there are 2 rotties in at Bandeath shelter at Falkirk. Will contact Kato's owner this morning to check this out.
- 2012-09-04 16:19 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- The people who were thought to have has Kato have changed their phone number and are uncontactable, so owner has been unable to find out if this is Kato or not.
- 2012-08-30 10:11 Zeus
- lets hope it is Kato x
- 2012-08-29 12:34 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Fingers crossed!! Looks just like my Ozzie (R.I.P darling Ozzie Bear) xx
- 2012-08-29 12:27 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Same area, so really hoping this is Kato.
- 2012-08-29 09:58 Jayne - Head Office
- Have forwardewd photos to owner to look at...the new dog is in FK2...SO not far away.
- 2012-08-29 09:23 ebtmaryDYD
- hi i know someone that has just got a dog the spit of kato a couple of nights ago
- 2012-08-28 08:09 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Nothing so far.He has not been taken into the dog pound in the area he went missing.It is not certain if he is chipped to former owner or not.
- 2012-08-27 20:51 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Any news?
- 2012-08-25 12:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in FK1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
- 2012-08-25 10:06 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Kato is only two yrs old and has only been with his new owner for a couple of months. He will have been completely lost when he went missing as he does not live in that area. Please look out for him.
- 2012-08-24 17:40
- Sorry to see that KATO is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.