Lost: Black Labrador Retriever Male In North West (CA22)
- Dog ID 42353
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Aug 2012
- Name THOR
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars He's got a bit of grey on his chin
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Thornhill, Egremont, Cumbria
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area CA22
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Thor is 8 years old. Black with a bit of grey on his chin. He was wearing a black leather collar with a gold buckle on when he went missing. Please look out for him, if found he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07715683530
- Phone 2
- Listed By poppersnail
- Views 796
- See more dogs Lost in CA22
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-31 15:59 LennyBoy
- Absolutely miles away so very very slim chance but entire male black lab with grey on chin found possibly dumped in Rosewell, small village in Midlothian near outskirts of Edinburgh. This dog is very slim verging on being under weight. He was trapped between two sets of railings so we believe dumped. He was wearing a red collar when found. He is not chipped. If stolen, this dog could have come from pretty much anywhere. He is now with Edinburgh Cat and Dog Home 0131 669 5331. I could e mail the photo I have of him if need be to rule him out?? Please let me know.
- 2013-03-28 10:34 snorky
- http://www.broxbourne.gov.uk/environment_and_planning/broxbourne_services/lost_dogs_gallery/dog_241.aspx Is this Thor? Fingers crossed
- 2013-01-31 19:26 AnnieSparky
- Another male black lab to check on Cheshire West and Chester website, quite a distance but could have been picked up:
Type: Labrador (D)
Date: 28 January 2013
Found: Ellesmere Port
Rehousing Date: 5 February 2013
Telephone: 0300 123 8123
Have sent text with details and inform of other posts to check xLast edited: 2013-01-31 19:35:36 by AnnieSparky
- 2013-01-30 01:40 sallybee
- Could we take a look at 'Sam' on Dogblog ID 42353........very much like Thor. Some Labs quite look youthful for their years and they say theirs is 4 yrs old but, I wonder?
- 2012-12-22 14:11 AnnieSparky
- In found section male Black Lab worth checking ID 46514 xx
- 2012-10-27 15:24 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Black lab pictured on http://leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk/straydogphotos.html
Looks like its a male
- 2012-10-09 22:23 Lis
- Found dog 43680 worth a look?
- 2012-09-22 12:34 AnnieSparky
- Male Black Lab in leigh dogs and cats home up for adoption.....looks older and a bit thin. No history so unsure and quite a distance but just incase Thor was picked up then left.
Photo "name" Standley approx 5 years
Leigh Dogs & Cats Home Ltd
East Lancs Road
Leigh , Lancashire WN7 3SE
Phone: 01942 671215
Fax: 01942 681817
- 2012-08-29 15:32 terrierlady
- There is a found male labrador on animal wardens site ref 277236 found in accrington not good with areas but worth a call
- 2012-08-28 19:18 AnnieSparky
- Poor Thor....hope hes found soon. Unfortunately live too far to help on the ground but know the area and have shared his poster. Am sure the vets have been informed but if you want me to send his poster to any more or anywhere else I will do xx
- 2012-08-28 18:03 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thor is still missing!!
- 2012-08-24 11:58 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- thank you Jayne x
- 2012-08-24 10:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in CA20-28.
- 2012-08-24 06:43 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Info and advise sent.
Hope Thor is found very soon
- 2012-08-23 20:42 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- photo added, ready for alerts to go out pls - thank you
- 2012-08-23 19:06 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- requested photo
- 2012-08-23 12:54
- Sorry to see that THOR is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.