Lost: Liver And White Cocker Spaniel Female In East Anglia (NR33)
- Dog ID 42314
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Aug 2012
- Name PUP
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Liver and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 07 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Kessingland, near the bypass
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR33
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Pup is very timid. Please ring owner straight away, rather than approaching/ chasing her.
- Phone 1 07554626372
- Phone 2 07748946343
- Listed By missy
- Views 2671
- See more dogs Lost in NR33
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-27 20:04 mooz
- liver and white springer sighted on a14 running on east bound carriage
way but west near cambridge approx 4 o clock oct 27th this was posted on facebook x
- 2012-09-20 10:51 Jayne - Head Office
- 2012-09-07 13:36 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have had no response from the messages I have left on the owner's voice mail.
- 2012-09-06 18:01 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Helpers have been out postering the area today.
I have been trying to contact the owner all day with no success! I'm a bit concerned that if he is not answering his phone then he will not be hearing of the sightings of Pup that we are hoping to get now posters are up in the area (not answered my txts either)
- 2012-09-05 21:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have been out today and put flyers in houses around the area where Pup was last seen.
I have tried to contact the owner through out the day to see if there has been anymore sightings since Sunday but have had no luck in speaking to him, I have also sent a couple of texts...will try again tomorrow x
- 2012-09-05 11:57 yvonne
- please keep faith..we had a local doggy missing for several weeks and she was hiding in the bushes of the park where the searchers were looking...now safe and home xx
- 2012-09-04 19:21 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Is there anybody who could help poster and flyer the area around Kessingland, if so please E-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them to you xx
- 2012-09-03 23:49 bazil
- Good news of another sighting, bit worried its on a busy road. Stay safe Pup, hope she is home very soon xx
- 2012-09-03 19:19 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have just found out that Pup was seen near Morrisons along the A12 yesterday, this is roughly a mile from where she was last seen. Please look out for her but DO NOT APPROACH HER as she is very scared xx
- 2012-09-03 17:30 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Been out today to establish the area Pup was seen in, turns out the girl in the kiosk at Africa Alive saw her on Thursday in the same area. Just need another sighting then hopefully we can think about laying the trap x
- 2012-09-01 12:58 bazil
- Keep checking here for any news, lets hope this sighting is pup and she is trying to make her way home x Stay safe little one x
- 2012-08-31 14:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- A brown and white dog has been seen today at 2.15 near Livingstones in Kessingland, owner is now on his way there
- 2012-08-25 16:50 bazil
- Oh poor Pup, hoping she is somewhere safe until she is found xLast edited: 2012-09-01 12:56:51 by bazil
- 2012-08-23 07:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you amberpaws for offering to help, there was a sighting about 5 days ago along the west side of the dual carriage way but nothing since.
I have already asked if the previous owner has a photo but sadly they haven't x
- 2012-08-23 07:13 amberpaws
- If Douglas can get a photo from previous owner of Pup I could scan & send to you.
Will keep a lookout locally - just realised Pup has been gone 2 weeks... no news or sightings? Really hope she is found safe soon. x
- 2012-08-22 09:28 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Jayne and Riverlady.
- 2012-08-22 08:51 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR30-35.
- 2012-08-21 19:30 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-21 19:01 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo added ready for E-mail alerts please.
Please note this is a similar photo.
- 2012-08-21 18:39 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Pup went missing from his home but he has only had her a day so she will not know the area. The owner has contacted the Dog Warden and I have advised that he contacts the local vets in the area too. The owner has no internet access so I have advised him as much as I can over the phone.
Pup is VERY TIMID so if you see her PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER STRAIGHT AWAY. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CATCH HER as we don't want her moving out of the area.
The owner has no photo of Pup so I will try to sort out a "similar photo" from the description he gave me.
- 2012-08-21 18:26 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner.
- 2012-08-21 17:34
- Sorry to see that PUP is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.