Lost: Tan And White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In Central (NN1)
- Dog ID 42312
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Aug 2012
- Name DAISY
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Tan and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 3 months old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 11 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Northampton
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN1
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Daisy had only been with her owner a short while and she was in the garden at the front playing with her. Her owner called her and she did not come. It appears she has been STOLEN. She is only 3 months old. PLEASE contact the owner with any info. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07544 933051 NOT WORKING
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2047
- See more dogs Lost in NN1
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-09 20:35 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- The number we have listed did work before as Lizzy called and spoke to owners - maybe they are no longer looking
- 2012-11-09 19:53 pixies peeps
- Pretty certain that daisy was put on animal wardens on 20th August Id 42846 Tel no given on there is 44794799 0350
- 2012-11-09 19:08 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- I have added second pictures to both found listings
- 2012-11-09 19:03 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Angus will forward the email from Beanie to you
- 2012-11-09 18:59 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- 44877 is def red & white and adult - the puppy was the palest caramel and white which looks like this lost one - trying to find my note book to see if there is any other info on her
- 2012-11-09 18:57 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Sandie. Not sure what's what here as 43814 has reunited on 22 October but Beanie saw 44877 on Monday. Maybe it's the same dog and she's ended up back at the kennels?
- 2012-11-09 18:45 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Sue, I don't think that the found dog id no 44877 but sadly I think she has been through the kennels and has been re homed see http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43814 obvoiusly my number on the listing
- 2012-11-09 18:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Maybe contact the dog warden?
- 2012-11-09 18:30 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- The email to the owner has bounced so we currently have no way of contacting them. I've put a message on Facebook in case anyone knows the owner and can pass a message to them.
- 2012-11-09 18:21 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Have sent an email to Daisy's owner asking her to check the found dog and to update her contact info.
IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS OWNER AND HAS A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER?
- 2012-11-08 19:43 Beanie245
- Saw lovely staffie female dog at forest lodge on Monday dog ID 44877 has very similar makings pic on site does not do her justice much lighter in colour and definitly has the front leg markings. might be worth a visit to kennels.
- 2012-08-23 00:24 Owl
- Dogmother, have you gone to your account and ticked boxes to receive emails and posters?
- 2012-08-22 23:24 TheDogmother
- I haven't had any alerts for a very long time. I'm in NN3. Are you sure people are getting them? Is it only me that is not getting sent them?
- 2012-08-22 09:00 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NN1-7.
- 2012-08-21 23:55 Beanie245
- shared on Fb... Go view dogs at Forest lodge Kennels personally to see if she is there. do not rely on phone call as staff do not always advise correctly.. Take poster and put in reception to remind change over staff.
- 2012-08-21 19:38 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-08-21 19:00 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-08-21 18:29 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-08-21 18:26 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW. She will be postering asap. She needs to contact the radio and the local paper. Also check certain sites on the internet. Owner needs to visit the pound and also hand out flyers in the town centre to people and local dog walkers. Put posters in the local pubs.
- 2012-08-21 18:19 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner is sending photo in to admin.
- 2012-08-21 17:10
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.