Reunited: Tri Colour Terrier Jack Russell Female
- Dog ID 42308
- Status Reunited
- Registered 21 Aug 2012
- Name BLUEBELL
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour tri colour
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 21 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Avonmouth.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BS11
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 23 Aug 2012
- Other Info Owner visiting area so local help would be appreciated.
- Phone 1 07967 465404
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1069
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-25 22:48 dinkydoodle
- Fab news, well done finder and everyone who helped in looking for Bluebell
- 2012-08-24 13:47 janiejewel1649
- Great news. Stay safe now Bluebellxxx
- 2012-08-24 08:19 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Message from owner:
To everyone at Doglost
thank you very very much for all of the help and advice that you given us whilst Bluebell has been missing - i cannot tell you how grateful we are to all of you and how thankful we are to have Bluebell back.
please can you pass on our thanks to all of your volunteers
thank you again
- 2012-08-23 23:33 mathers22
- Wonderful - so pleased with a happy ending xx
- 2012-08-23 21:51 furryhound
- She was actually found very close to where she went missing but the finder took her back to Severn Beach where she lives. She was found in the road so very lucky. Huge thanks to the finder who stopped to dodge the traffic to catch her and keep her safe.
- 2012-08-23 21:37 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Great news! :)x
- 2012-08-23 20:44 ML
- Fab news!!
Little monkey, I was having a look round earlier in Avonmouth whilst she was obviously near my house!!
So pleased she has been found and reunited. xx
- 2012-08-23 20:30 millypod
- Good to see Bluebell is home and safe.
Well done to all involved.x
- 2012-08-23 19:32 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Ive just heard from DW that she was found at Severn Beach, Dw scanned her and now she is back with owners !! . Thanks Crystal moon , you did an amazing amount of searching and helping X
- 2012-08-23 19:25 Crystal Moon
- Was just writing a quick update about having spoken to Bluebells owner about half an hour ago and he’s just called me back with the fabulous news that she’s found and safe.
I’ll let someone who knows more fill in the details but thought I’d update in case anyone was planning on going out looking for her.
- 2012-08-22 23:17 dinkydoodle
- Thank you for your help Crystal Moon, ML and Lillybear. Mollychops has asked me to call owners which I will do but can't until tomorrow evening. Please keep doing what you're doing. I will update page tomorrow night.
- 2012-08-22 23:05 Crystal Moon
- No news I’m afraid. I’ve spoken to the security guys who drive round Avonmouth 24 hours a day, they haven’t seen anything of her and have my mobile number if they do. Decent guys, quite fond of dogs and keen to help if they can. I’ve been to the meat packing plant on St. Andrews Rd and searched around all the vehicles and possible hidey holes there. Been to quite a few units that are open tonight, no-one’s seen her but are now aware and looking out for her. Lady in 24 hour garage hasn’t seen or heard anything but didn’t seem over enthusiastic about taking my number.
If she ran off actually on St. Andrews Rd I’m presuming she was on the left hand side with the wider pavement and an overgrown ditch full of green water- there’s a large area behind there I couldn’t get to tonight as the road access is gated and locked at the top of Ironchurch Road.
Kings Weston Lane has a wider grass verge on one side. Thinking this might be more likely where she was able to chase a rabbit I’ve been up and down there calling her name and listening for any response. There’s a deep ditch with large underground drains feeding it, a fair amount of water in the bottom of them so not the sort of thing a rabbit would head for. I’ve been to the gatehouse at the entrance to more units there off Kings Weston Lane, they’ve haven’t seen her but will look out for her and keep her safe if they do. There’s a few HGV’s parked up for the night, I’ve crept around them to see if she might have been tempted by anything edible they’ve thrown out.
Had to come back as hubby up and out early in the morning.
ML – I haven’t seen any posters but I’ve not been down into shops/residential area tonight. There wasn’t anything in the garage. I don’t know if I’ve got enough ink for printing but will see what I can do if they’re still needed tomorrow evening
- 2012-08-22 22:02 ML
- I didn't get an alert about this one for some reason.
Has anyone managed to put any posters up as yet? I will do my best to try and get some posters up in the morning if I can but my printer is playing up at the moment!
Hope that this little one is found soon. X
- 2012-08-22 20:25 Crystal Moon
- Didn't realise owner wasn't there looking for her. Going out now.
- 2012-08-22 20:19 Crystal Moon
- That’s a very heavily industrialized area. St Andrews Rd is a very busy fast road with lots of HGV’s some long distance, some foreign. There’s also a large population of foreign workers from off the boats. To one side of St. Andrews Rd. there are loads and loads of commercial premises and an amount of open waste type land. To the other side there’s the railway line, the docks and then the River Severn. Lots of very large machinery and deep water. There are several, don’t know how many or just where they all are, snack vans. I think most of them operate during the day time but there may be some that are open during the night. There are travelers in the area; they have quite a few ponies loose grazing down there.
Husband just suggested someone pops round to have a word with the 24 hour security guards that drive round the area; they have a portakabin on Avonmouth Way outside Bookers Wholesalers.
- 2012-08-22 20:06 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- The exact point Bluebell went was at the junction with Kingweston lane on the A403. Ive emailed team Bristol for some help here !
- 2012-08-22 19:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Mollychops.
- 2012-08-22 19:22 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Bluebell chased after a rabbit on St Andrews rd yesterday morning at 9.30 and hsnt been seen since. Owner doesnt think she has gone to ground , but there have been no sightings , Im going to contact helpers in the area , and Ive sent out sdvice sheets Owner has been working in this area but lives in Kent , so would appreciaate any local help he is coming back tomorrow and on the weekend Last edited: 2012-08-22 20:08:10 by Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-08-22 16:03 Jayne - Head Office
- 2012-08-22 14:25 Lilybear
- Have e-mailed Poster Link to Highways Agency Control Centre at Avonmouth, also contact at A & S Police.
- 2012-08-22 13:09 Jayne - Head Office
- She ran off.
- 2012-08-22 12:59 Crystal Moon
- Is she lost rather than possibly stolen? Do we have any idea which area of Avonmouth she went missing from? Have notified husband who drives a HGV from Avonmouth, he’ll pass on to others to keep their eyes open for her.
- 2012-08-22 11:18 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BS6,7,8,9,10,11,20,21,35.
- 2012-08-22 09:46 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- left a messsage
- 2012-08-22 09:44 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- will contact