Lost: Cream White And Some Black Chihuahua Female In Wales (SA15)
- Dog ID 42255
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Aug 2012
- Name TINY
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour cream white and some black
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jul 2012
- Where Lost LLanelli.been stolen 3 weeks ago now ... needs to be found and back with her owners if see please ring the police stolen from: gate caravan park llanelli could be anywhere so please , please keep
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01269 824975
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1079
- See more dogs Lost in SA15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-19 15:34 missymoo
- Hi, please have a look on Pembrokeshire Stray Pets, they have just picked up a little chihuahua who looks just like your little one. I hope it is.
- 2012-11-18 23:13 ASBO_twins
- I have posted a photo on DogLost Wales of a chihuahua found in SA67. Please have a look. They look similar to me.
There was also a long haired chihuahua found at the same time and dog warden seemed to think they knew each other
- 2012-10-07 21:14 janiejewel1649
- Hope Tiny is found soon. All xd,
- 2012-10-07 15:18 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne xxx
- 2012-10-07 12:18 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SA1-17.
- 2012-10-07 10:59 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Photo taken from Doglost Wales FB Group. Can email alerts go out please?
Bumped so Jayne will see it.
- 2012-08-20 10:52 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Will contact and request photo.
- 2012-08-19 17:54
- Sorry to see that TINY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.