Lost: Black Lurcher Female In South East (RH13)
- Dog ID 42224
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Aug 2012
- Breed Lurcher
- Gender Female
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Grey muzzle
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Stane Street, Slinfold
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RH13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Last seen Stane Street near Slinfold midday Thursday
- Phone 1 07843011289
- Phone 2 07710444248
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Nicola Coe
- Views 673
- See more dogs Lost in RH13
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-19 17:33 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-08-18 16:29 Julie B
- Have there been any sightings at all ? I would ring Hammerpond Kennels in Horshamm as that is where any stray dogs in the area will be taken. If you are on facebook I would advise that you put your dog on the "Horsham" page as people all over the area will see that she is missing and migjt come up with the vital sighting that you are waiting for. I am in Horsham - please keep us updated with any sightings you may get as I will then be able to keep an eye out in the specific area. I hope that she is back home safely very soon. x
- 2012-08-18 11:44
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.