Lost: Black Terrier Patterdale Male In South West (GL7)
- Dog ID 42169
- Status Lost
- Registered 16 Aug 2012
- Name TWO PATTERDALES DOG AND BITCH
- Breed Terrier Patterdale
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour black
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars bitch has an undershot jaw dog has a lot of white on chest
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 09 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Two Paterdale teriers stolen from kennels in Meysey Hampton GL7 Thursday last
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area GL7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info They bark like mad !! THere is a substantial reward offerred for their safe return , The bitch has an undershot jaw, the boy has q lot of white on his chest
- Phone 1 07887 717 586
- Phone 2
- Listed By Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Views 1858
- See more dogs Lost in GL7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-21 23:08 Sue
- theres a dog and bitch in Cleadon Kennels picked up together as strays
- 2013-01-04 23:24 jollyloluk
- any pics of boy as i have picked up a stray from pound with lots of white on chest
- 2012-11-05 21:07 janiejewel1649
- Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-11-03 10:50 kaz35
- http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/black-patter-dale-for-sale/1002421512 COULD THIS BE 1 OF YOUR DOGS ?? X
Last edited: 2012-11-03 10:50:29 by kaz35
- 2012-10-17 09:15 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-25 17:55 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Long way up the road, but there is a male smooth-coated patterdale on the Rescue Central page run by Aspen Valley Kennels,Accrington - small white fleck on throat so if your boy has no white - it's not him!:
- 2012-08-25 17:34 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-08-18 09:22 Viv
- have also posted on a Patterdale Terrier website x
- 2012-08-17 15:31 Lilybear
- Just on telephone to my good friend in Kempsford GL7 who is sharing with all her friends in area now.
- 2012-08-17 12:26 Jytte
- Have posted on a Patterdale page on Facebook.
- 2012-08-17 07:15 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in GL1-12,53,54. SN6,25,26.
- 2012-08-16 20:36 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- wil ask for alerts to go out
- 2012-08-16 09:53
- Sorry to see that TWO PATTERDALES DOG AND BITCH is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.