Lost: Golden With Slightly White Chest Cocker Spaniel Female In East Anglia (PE6)
- Dog ID 42156
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Aug 2012
- Name ELLIE
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Medium
- Colour golden with slightly white chest
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 Aug 2012
- Where Lost our rear garden, believed stolen between 1.30 and 4.30pm in Glinton, Peterborough.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area PE6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Ellie was wearing a tan coloured nylon collar with a label that says "Wainrights, a dogs best friend" she's 5 months old, has been chipped but not spayed. My wheelchair bound wife and our son are distraught. Police and vets advised of her loss. Reward offered for her safe return.
- Phone 1 07724831263
- Phone 2 01733252702
- Reward? yes
- Listed By darkvengeance
- Views 3725
- See more dogs Lost in PE6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-23 14:23 Claire Weston Turville
- Check a story on another dog and female Cocker has been found in Norfolk area.Please see below comment on her missing dog:
(owner) contacted the shelter and the found dog is a beautiful little cocker spaniel bitch, very emaciated and in poor condition. They told me it is microchipped but the chip is not reading properly so someone is probably missing it. It's ID is Wigan 046 on the leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk. She looks lovely. Someone should be missing her!
- 2012-10-04 00:15 scootjockey
- Check ID 43579. Found golden Cocker. x
- 2012-09-08 11:58 bazil
- Is there any news about little Ellie. I could not see the link steviez posted.
- 2012-09-05 22:24 steviez
- hate to show this but i just wonder if these people are involved ? in this theft
- 2012-09-05 09:34 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Sue, I will let the owner know, hopefully this will bring some news xxx
- 2012-09-05 09:05 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-23 09:57 darkvengeance
- No news at all I'm afraid :(
- 2012-08-22 11:40 bazil
- Previous comment was posted in error, sorry. I will keep looking and cross checking on websites for little Ellie, hope she is found safe very soon xLast edited: 2012-08-22 18:22:44 by bazil
- 2012-08-21 22:28 lizzy
- Any news or sightings of Ellie yet?
- 2012-08-16 16:59 trace
- im in pe4 so will keep a look out
also she is on our facebook page
- 2012-08-16 16:13 darkvengeance
- Apparently "Travellers" were in our village yesterday, nosing in peoples gardens etc...
- 2012-08-16 15:01 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Caught up with the owner (the phone was engaged when I tried to call). The Dog Warden, vets in the area and the police(CRN issued) have all been notified and posters are up in the area. There has been appeals go out on the radio and an advert will be going into the paper.
I have added Ellie's details to facebook groups further a field.
Hopefully Ellie will be made so well known that she will be returned very soon xxx
- 2012-08-16 14:26 darkvengeance
- Hi Helen, I've just got in from postering, my mobile hasn't rang and the wife says no one called??
- 2012-08-16 14:10 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have tried to call the owner, will try again later.
Thank you Ashmark and Riverlady
Last edited: 2012-08-16 19:55:40 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-08-16 09:09 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-16 07:40 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Poster and flyers made up and emailed to owner.
- 2012-08-15 23:21 duffs54
I'm in PE7 but it's over the oppo side of P'boro. I have also linked her to my FB page.
I will print some posters off and if I am over that way I will put posters up as well. Hope she is found soon xxxx
- 2012-08-15 22:57 darkvengeance
- Thanks very much
- 2012-08-15 22:47 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo cropped. (refresh page).
- 2012-08-15 22:10 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I will contact the owner tomorrow.
I have E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. I will add Ellie's details to Dog Lost Cambridge and other groups in the area.
Hopefully she will be found very soon xxx
- 2012-08-15 20:57 trace
- im in gunthorpe and she has been linked to my page ok fingers crossed we find her
- 2012-08-15 18:31 darkvengeance
- Thank you, all, very, very much.
- 2012-08-15 18:14 Lisa
- I have printed posters and put them up in our hydrotherapy poor, Kennels, shop and stable yard. We are in PE6 so i will keep a close eye out for her while walking. Hope she is home soon.
- 2012-08-15 17:53 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in PE1-11 Postcodes.
- 2012-08-15 17:37
- Sorry to see that ELLIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.