Lost: Black And Brown Terrier Yorkshire Female In South East (CO2)
- Dog ID 42151
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Aug 2012
- Name CHUBB
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour black and brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars brown with black on her back long bodied
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Aug 2012
- Where Lost roman fields gosbecks shrub end around 6.30pm she was spooked by banging over the field and just ran she is used to the area as we live on shrub end
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area CO2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info quite a large yorkie who likes to play with other dogs but doesnt like to be in a place she dont know and will whine and bark if in sa strange place and will be nervous around people she dont know
- Phone 1 07525264063
- Phone 2
- Listed By ldavies
- Views 849
- See more dogs Lost in CO2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-03 00:51 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Keep going! You have to believe and work at it. Never say never! xxx
- 2012-08-20 13:07 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sorry there is no news. Can you re read my email and tick off everything all over again. Just keep doing it and keep postering. You are doing well. Sometimes it takes longer, okay? Just keep doing it all. xxx
- 2012-08-20 09:28 ldavies
- my baby girl is still missing has not been seen anywhere since tuesday have put up more posters and given my details to other dog wardens in other boroughs in case someone has picked her up and took her home and handed to their local dog warden also have given chubbs details to kennels also.....
- 2012-08-17 21:26 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumped for press. x
- 2012-08-16 20:47 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Ooo, just re-red your post, Lynn. So this was from a car park, not home? In that case you need to scent around the car park, as opposed to home. You want to lead her back to the car park, but as before, not across a busy road. This way, if she comes back to the car park herself she will should find your scent and there should be lots of posters at the car park so people can call you when she pops up! Also, if she stays the other side of the London Road, you need posters there and scent so she can stay there safely. Hope that makes sense. Any probs, email me or text me. I see both on my phone. Make this baby too hot to handle and so famous everyone knows she is missing. Let's get her home!
- 2012-08-16 20:38 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Wow! Lynn, you have done marvels! I will bump her page up again when the paper is out tomorrow. If there is a link to online paper, or if you can tell us what the paper is called, we can try and find it. Okay, now as per the emails (which I hope you did receive,as you kindly texted me) dogs do usualy return to home or to where they were lost. Leave something like an old jumper or blanket out for her to return to and lie on. Leave gates open etc. Do the scenting from the last sighting to home, unless that road is busy. If it is do scenting on the side she went onto to keep her off the road. Make sure there are a few posters there if she hangs around there. Also, in case she does happen to come back across the road, suggest you scent on that side too, but don't actually scent in or across the road. Scent back to home on safe routes i.e.if no busy to cross. If she picks up scent, she should follow it home or to a safe place. Poster 100's. Well done! x
- 2012-08-16 09:50 ldavies
- My husband says it was gun shotting noise like when the army does firing range she ran through the car park crossed the road and went down the lane opposite I call Oliver's lane people did try to stop her but she was having none of it the lane does come out towards stanway if followed all the way through was senn and a lady tried to stop her down winstree rd and the lady followed her where chubbs darted across London road and went into Lucy lane but no sightings of her yesterday have put posters up informed RSPCA dog warden all the vets also she is in the evening gazette online will be in paper tomorrow
- 2012-08-15 21:04 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- That's what I was thinking, but just checking! :-) xxx
- 2012-08-15 20:53 Jayne - Head Office
- Lol Kimmybear..presume that means gunshot...
- 2012-08-15 20:47 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thanks Jayne. Emailed and texted owner. Who/what was causing the banging? Which direction did she run in, do you know? Last edited: 2012-08-15 20:49:28 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-08-15 14:42 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CO1-7.
- 2012-08-15 14:18
- Sorry to see that CHUBB is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.