Lost: Beige Red Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In Wales (SA64)
- Dog ID 42150
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Aug 2012
- Name JADE
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Elderly
- Colour beige red
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Strumble Head, near Fishguard.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA64
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Owner is on holiday in the area and has no internet can anyone help with posters for her. She is wearing a multi coloured collar
- Phone 1 07429 654749
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 3464
- See more dogs Lost in SA64
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-28 17:56 Deborah - Broxtowe dog warden
- can you please take a look at the dog i have just listed as found her refrence number is 52851 they look very simular just check the white chest markings as not clear on this picture. thanks
- 2012-10-11 19:21 pixies peeps
- Have heard from Rain rescue that Jade's owner has been in touch and the microchip numbers aren't the same unfortunately.
- 2012-10-11 14:49 pixies peeps
- Dont want to raise false hopes but have you seen the one added to rainrescue.co.uk page of dogs for adoption. Called Honey and is chipped.Went on 3rd October. Have sent message to Rainrescue with the doglost link.Have also phoned Jades owner to tell her of possibility.Last edited: 2012-10-11 15:45:42 by pixies peeps
- 2012-08-28 14:49 dewilliams42
- how is the search going for jade. any further developments?
- 2012-08-27 15:54 Millys Mum
- Any news on this lovely old girl? I've been really worried about her disappearance and can't stop thinking (and worrying) about her. Does anyone know if Jade's owners have returned to the area where she went missing from? I presume they had full internet and printer access once they had returned home but sadly still no updates. I don't know the area at all but does anyone know whether Jade went missing from a car park on the cliffs or at sea level? I just hope she's been found safe and sound and that the owners just haven't got around to updating us. Hoping and praying for a favourable outcome.Last edited: 2012-08-29 03:13:57 by Millys Mum
- 2012-08-23 15:49 dewilliams42
- i know you have probably searched well around the headland area but was concerned she could have fallen into a crevice and be unable to move.
- 2012-08-23 09:33 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- still circulating her in case fresh holiday folk go there.
- 2012-08-22 15:51 glynafon
- All the farmers I have spoken to (or their wives) are very keen to help and will notify their neighbours etc.
- 2012-08-21 11:12 lesleyjane
- Hoping she is safely reunited soon.x
- 2012-08-20 16:11 glynafon
- I have spoken toVickiJades owner this morning and am now in the process of contacting all the farmers on Strumble head and asking them to spread the word and phone me if they see her. Hope this will bring about a sighting. Keep safe Jade until we find you!
- 2012-08-20 13:42 Owl
- Jade went missing from the car park overlooking the lighthouse.
- 2012-08-20 07:21 glynafon
- tx Jayne.Have hopefully corrected my profile now! Spoke to Owl last night. If Jade turns up I can hopefully take care of her until owner can collect her provided she gets on with our two borders who are pretty easy!
- 2012-08-19 20:09 jobadger
- Have posted a comment and her page to Lost/found Dogs in Pembrokeshire - This is Llanstinan Kennels where she would be taken if picked up by the DW. I do hope you hear some news very soon.
- 2012-08-19 18:22 ASBO_twins
- Details left on Radio Pembs and Cleddau Radio Facebook page asking them to spread to their listeners.
Information added to Pembrokeshire Pawprints Dog Walking Group and Willow Tree School for Dogs page
The owners have gone home (without Jade) and are snail mailing posters to every business they can think of in the area.
- 2012-08-19 18:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Oh well done riverlady...or as we call her twitter queen...
- 2012-08-19 17:37 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- @pembdave has rwteeted he has 23,000 followers....visit pembrokshire ...have put it on their facebook page...so virtual posters getting around.
- 2012-08-19 17:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Hi Glynafon...just tried ringing you...checked your account and the receive email / poster boxes have not been ticked...if you could go into your account and click this will verify...tx
- 2012-08-19 16:58 glynafon
- I have not been well so have only just seen this.For some reason did not receive alert from Jayne or could have printed posters etc. as this is my region! Have put on DoglostPembrokeshire on facebook to try and get help with searching. Has dog warden been alerted and coastguard if near the cliffs? Owners can phone me on 01437731216 if they wish. I know there are posters up in Fishguard but do not know where else. Will try to do some further enquiries.
- 2012-08-19 16:41 jobadger
- Have emailed Jade's poster to all hotels in the Fishguard/Strumbles/Milford Haven area. xLast edited: 2012-08-19 16:42:09 by jobadger
- 2012-08-19 14:18 Owl
- I did suggest to owner that she contacts the coastguard, thanks AnnieSparky for number, will text her and see if she has managed to get hold of them.
- 2012-08-19 14:15 lesleyjane
- How dreadful, poor owners must be frantic......please keep safe, Jade.
- 2012-08-19 12:58 AnnieSparky
- Hope this girl is found very soon....just a thought and apologies if covered already but as she was lost at Strumble Head which is a rocky headland (been there a few years ago) has the local coastguard/ lifeboat been informed?They may keep a lookout when they are out and about.x
Fishguard Lifeboat Station
Station telephone: 01348 873231
- 2012-08-19 12:22 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- one reply on twitter.....
Helen Bennett @Romanhelen5
@DoglostUK keep ringing the dogs home - they had our dog for 15 hours before we were informed!
- 2012-08-19 12:18 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have tweeted to Fishguard taxis, garden centre, trains, weavers, footy club...and any other locals I could find. Petspantrypembs is going to monitor local forums but they dont go to fishguard so can only help online.
- 2012-08-19 11:16 Owl
- Yes, owner had to leave holiday cottage yesterday having searched everywhere and put up handwritten notices. She has got to the point where she can do more publicity from the computer. A volunteer from Doglost Wales Facebook page has emailed all vets in the area.
- 2012-08-19 11:02 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out again with actual photo on.
- 2012-08-19 10:18 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Petspantrypembs are retweeting + have sent link to local radio. Will keep circulating.
- 2012-08-19 09:56 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Riverlady - I think owners had to leave the area without Jade yesterday.
She is still missing and they are desperate to get her back, but were struggling to spread the word with no printer, poor phone signal, no internet etc....
- 2012-08-19 09:50 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- @PetsPantryPembs replied
@DoglostUK we understand they've gone home now
have owners gone home? We have quite a few folks on twitter in that area
- 2012-08-19 09:35 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-19 08:03 jobadger
- All vets in south Wales have been emailed with this little girl's poster. Thank goodness she's chipped - let's hope this brings her home soon. xx
- 2012-08-19 06:33 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I have uploaded Jade's photo which was on DL Wales FB group which her owner had put on, also bumped her page due to now having actual photo of Jade.
Hope this she is found very soon x
- 2012-08-16 22:24 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Sorry not local so can't help first hand, but my friend google suggests that there may be a printing company in Goodwick, if that's any use to them....
Right Price Printmore info
Unit 10, Goodwick Industrial Estate
Main St, Goodwick, Pembrokeshire SA64 0BD
Hope there's good news of Jade soon.x
- 2012-08-16 16:40 Owl
- Jade's people still have not found anyone to help with printing so I have advised them to get handwritten cards done rather than nothing, and to take them to all camp sites, caravan sites, shops, cafes, garages. Their mobile signal is poor so if anyone can help but can't get through please send a text. Local radio and newspapers have been notified.
- 2012-08-15 14:33 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SA 42,63,64,65,65.
- 2012-08-15 14:29
- Sorry to see that JADE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.