Reunited: Tan And White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female
- Dog ID 42145
- Status Reunited
- Registered 15 Aug 2012
- Name ZUCEY
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Elderly
- Build Medium
- Colour Tan and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 15 years old. Half blind and deaf.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Guilsborough, Northampton.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 16 Aug 2012
- Other Info Zucey was staying at a kennels, which she has done several times before and she is allowed to wander around but she then vanished and hasn't been seen since. There are fields all around, so she could have wondered into them. PLEASE contact the number below with any info. (number is owners sister) Thank you.
- Phone 1 07876 750255
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1118
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-18 00:12 jobadger
- So pleased this old lady has been found safely.There but for the grace of the gods go any of us with inquisitive little family members.
- 2012-08-17 15:11 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I am delighted and relieved to know that this old lady is home safe and sound....hope she doesn't take herself off on any more excursions!
- 2012-08-16 20:15 millypod
- So pleased to see Zucey is safe. Would like to add the kennels are very caring to let Zucey stay in there home as he is elderley.xx
Well done to everyone involved in the search.Last edited: 2012-08-16 21:02:38 by millypod
- 2012-08-16 18:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Oh GOSH that should have read the otherway around....done it again...
- 2012-08-16 18:00 Jayne - Head Office
- The boarding kennels decided as she was so old they would look after her in the home enviroment...good for them....but in dog years the dog was wiser and just took that 3 second gap when kennel owner said lets go for a walk and was switching off the oven to sprint... to make her way home....but not quite...but is now home thanks to a neighbour...May I add that most boarding kennels that loose a dog....will not allow us to post where the dog went missing from..this kennels did....but from past experience we have not mentioned the actual kennels...in this case may we...I am sure a lot of local dog owners would feel confident this kennel cares....and have learnt 3 seconds in dog years is 2.1 minutes in human years....
- 2012-08-16 17:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...so worried...
- 2012-08-16 17:29 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- So relieved to see this elderly girlie has been found.
Well done Team Zucey!!
- 2012-08-16 17:27 JD
- Dog found safe and well at 5pm !!!
They found the dog in some unused farm buildings approx a mile from the property towards the village. Very thirsty and a bit shakey but ok and back in her bed now for a rest. Thank you to everybody who searched for her, some traveling a fair way to help look. What a fab end to a terrible story :)
- 2012-08-16 17:26 Sharon Wormald
- REUNITED was posted on Rugby Pawprints :-)
- 2012-08-16 11:31 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- from the facebook page
PLEASE ABIDE BY GAMEKEEPERS INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ARE OUT SEARCHING
The gamekeeper has given permission to search BUT stressed that this is standing corn and searchers MUST stick to the tramlines, headlands and hedgerows and MUST NOT enter the corn. He has thoroughly searched the Spinneys daily and asks that the public keep out of the woods so as not to disturb the game. He has told me about a badger sett close by, towards Coton which I will search this afternoon as there are some whopping entry holes. Other than that he asks that searchers are careful and sympathetic to the crop and that dogs are kept on leads. He says there are many buzzards in the area, lots of badger setts and deep ditches. Zucey has never attempted to leave the yard and garden before during any of her visits. I will go over for 2.30pm. If there is no-one at the farm, it is because she is out searching.
- 2012-08-16 10:14 glenda
- Apparently the owner of the kennels has been out searching in daylight hours since Zucey went missing no sightings. Some of the supporters of Rugby Pawprints are prepared to go out but have got to wait for permission from the Estate Managers as the kennels is surrounded by a 10 sq mile private estate.
- 2012-08-16 07:17 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I hope your old girl is soon found, I hate to hear of old confused dogs getting lost. It should never have happened.
- 2012-08-16 06:47 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for your help everyone. Let's hope that this girl hasn't wandered too far
- 2012-08-15 21:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx you are a star....
- 2012-08-15 21:13 glenda
- Have put leaflets through all the houses directly opposite entrance to Grange Farm Stables. Also Poster in local pub and stores. Also posters up on trees in area. Posters being put up in Coton by one of the residences. According to local people, this is the third dog that has been lost in recent past, resulting in one of them being pts after being hit by a car!!!! Did call at the stables but no-one was about and it didn't look like anyone had been there for most of the day.
- 2012-08-15 17:11 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Glenda...
- 2012-08-15 16:39 glenda
- I am on my way to put posters up and knock on some doors. I only have black and white posters. If anyone would like to help, I will be there about 6.00
- 2012-08-15 16:19 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-08-15 15:28 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-08-15 14:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-08-15 14:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owners sister,she is on her way to the kennels at the moment to see what they have done so far with looking for her. DW needs to be contacted and local vets and the dog pound. Also an ad could go in the local paper and to contact local farmers. Check sites in the internet.
- 2012-08-15 14:30 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Photo coming on site later on.