Lost: Short Silver Terrier Yorkshire Female In East Anglia (IP25)
- Dog ID 42094
- Status Lost
- Registered 13 Aug 2012
- Name TINY
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour short silver
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars She is silver/grey with black tail when calling her she will smile not snarl
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 12 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Shipdham near Dereham, Norfolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP25
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info the picture is of my other dog but very much a like just tiny is smaller
- Phone 1 01362822482
- Phone 2 01362 820910
- Reward? yes
- Listed By tiny
- Views 1084
- See more dogs Lost in IP25
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-20 09:52 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly not a match as the found dog is male.
- 2012-11-19 18:39 mathers22
- There's a found Yorkie number 45448 does look very similar found East Anglia but no mention of sex. Good luck xx
- 2012-08-15 14:37 tiny
- still no tiny put posters up now going to put some more up in other villages it nearly 100% some one did pick her up. so some one know something thanks for all your help
- 2012-08-14 21:37 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly no, Tiny didn't go missing until the 12th and this little one was found on the 9th x
- 2012-08-14 20:43 hamish&katy
- Could this be found dog 42084 ? found in IP33
- 2012-08-13 22:15 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- I thought the postcode was odd....will change it to correct one.
- 2012-08-13 17:58 Jayne - Head Office
- Corrected from IP2 to IP25...ALerts gone out to helpers in IP25. nr17,18,19. pe32,37.
- 2012-08-13 17:27 Jayne - Head Office
- Postcode incorrect....
- 2012-08-13 17:18 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-08-13 16:58 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo now received ready for E-mail alerts.
I have added Tiny's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2012-08-13 16:57 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in IP1-9.
- 2012-08-13 16:04 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Tiny escaped from the garden and was seen being picked up by a car which then stopped at the local shop. The owner has contacted the shop but the assistant who was working yesterday will not be in until tomorrow, hopefully she will have some news.
The owner has contacted the Dog Warden, Police and local vets in the area and I have advised to put an appeal out on the local radio station.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. We should have a photo very soon.
- 2012-08-13 15:29 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Will contact owner.
- 2012-08-13 15:09
- Sorry to see that TINY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.