Lost: Red Irish Setter Female In Wales (SA34)
- Dog ID 42075
- Status Lost
- Registered 13 Aug 2012
- Name FLAME
- Breed Irish Setter
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour Red
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Slight wave on body and long on ears and tail, with feathering on legs. Going a little grey on muzzl
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 10 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Whitland,Carmarthenshire south west Wales. (missing from home)
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA34
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 7 years old. Red, slight wave on body and long on ears and tail, with feathering on legs. Going a little grey on muzzle
- Phone 1 01994 484708
- Phone 2 07968287247
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Views 2238
- See more dogs Lost in SA34
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-15 11:11 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Sent a text to see if there's any news of Flame.
- 2012-08-17 17:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- I was so hoping that it would be Flame. Glad the little one has been caught though.
- 2012-08-17 15:52 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Sadly not Flame. Found one is only a puppy.
Come on gorgeous girl please get home safely. You are too beautiful to be out on your own xx
- 2012-08-17 12:02 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Rach. I've let owner know about this. Fingers crossed. x
- 2012-08-17 11:03 Rach
- Denbighshire County Council Dog Warden Service
Irish setter was found on the 17/8/12 in the Bryneglwys area. It is a Female dog If you have lost this dog or aware of who the owner is please contact Denbighshire County Council 01824 706444 (office hours) or North Clwyd Animal Rescue on 01745 560546.
- 2012-08-16 12:52 cavvy lover of pembrokeshire
- Again, I would also like to help, so if anyone is organising a search party, please message me too.
- 2012-08-15 09:41 Wetnose
- I'd be willing to join a search group is someone could message me please...this girlie needs to go home
- 2012-08-14 21:06 ASBO_twins
- Shared on FB business and personal page
- 2012-08-14 11:27 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Flame is still missing.
Thanks Riverlady xLast edited: 2012-08-14 11:28:12 by goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- 2012-08-14 11:26 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-13 22:31 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Stunning girl, hope she is home very soon x
- 2012-08-13 15:38 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
This girl is absolutely gorgeous. I hope we can get her back to her family soon.
- 2012-08-13 15:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SA33-37,66,67.
- 2012-08-13 15:31 Jayne - Head Office
- postcode corrected and area ammended.
- 2012-08-13 13:07 Jayne - Head Office
- Need more precise location please for the mailings.
- 2012-08-13 11:19 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Will contact and crosspost to Doglost Wales FB Group.
Can email alerts go out please?
Hope this beautiful girl is found soon.
- 2012-08-13 00:45
- Sorry to see that FLAME is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.