Lost: Black And White With Pink Nose In The Middle Husky Siberian Male In South East (DA1)
- Dog ID 42068
- Status Lost
- Registered 12 Aug 2012
- Name SHADOW STILL MISSING
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and white with pink nose in the middle
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Pink on the middle of the nose, bright blue eyes
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Feb 2010
- Where Lost Ran out on the front gate
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area DA1
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07414 632023
- Phone 2
- Listed By Adam90
- Views 906
- See more dogs Lost in DA1
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-02-06 23:30 lost and found huskies and mals
- A male black and white husky at Leigh cats and dogs picked up yesterday but chipped to somewhere "down south"
- 2013-01-30 20:18 DonnaB
- Please check out Amos at Blue Cross Adoption Centre Thirsk.
- 2013-01-23 13:34 wensmum
- Black and white husky male found in Herts
Sorry, no info on eye colour
- 2013-01-16 19:49 Jojo
- http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/siberian-husky-male/1007136435 a thinner version,
- 2012-12-26 18:46 jollyloluk
- bl & wh husky on cliffe kennels site
- 2012-09-27 22:36 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumping this baby a little, just in case, although from 2010 may be around and does have his chip. x Last edited: 2012-09-27 22:39:53 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-08-24 22:22 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sent owner email of info.
- 2012-08-12 20:30
- Sorry to see that SHADOW STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.