Reunited: White Sable And Red Pappillon Female
- Dog ID 41999
- Status Reunited
- Registered 10 Aug 2012
- Name LULU
- Breed Pappillon
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Colour white sable and red
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 17 Aug 2012
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01892 863658
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 512
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-17 20:49 janiejewel1649
- So pleased to see Lulu has returned home. I believe Papillon is French for Butterfly? No more adventures now Lulu without your owner okay? Stay safe nowxxx
- 2012-08-17 09:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2012-08-14 18:46 ChrisP
- Message from the owner posted on Papillon site
Aren't papillons wonderful :-)
Lulu was sitting on my doorstep this morning after being missing 5 days.
Very wet, tired and knotty...but no thinner.
I've always maintained they could be self sufficient if needed and have
the intelligence to find their way home, but even I despaired of ever
seeing her again.
Thank you for all your support and prayers, its been the worst 5 days of
my life and I still cant believe she's back.
- 2012-08-14 08:16 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have just heard the fantastic news that Lulu is home, she found her own way home and was on the doorstep this morning after being missing for five days, wet, tired and knotty but not thin...what a wonderful relief for her owners..
- 2012-08-11 11:22 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have just spoken to the owner of this little one and she is still missing, they have searched a wide area of fields which the dog is familiar with, but no signs of her..hope she is safe somewhere.
- 2012-08-10 15:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TN1-11.